Chapter 2

The twins felt a shock on their wrists as they quickly snapped back to reality as their eyes widen. "(Y/n)!!" The two yelled as they ran after the white haired man. "Let go of me!! Where do you think you're taking me!!" (Y/n) shouted. The white haired man set her down as she had her arms crossed. "What's the meaning of all of this?!?! Kidnapping me?!!" She shouted. Footsteps were heard from behind. "(Y/n)!!" The twins yelled as they hugged her. (Y/n) sent them a glare. "Why did you take (Y/n)?!!" Tsuki yelled. "And also you had to just come in and steal our spot light!!" Taiyou yelled. The white haired man held his hands up in defense. "Well I'm sorry but you really need to watch her. It's very dangerous for a little girl." He said. A tick mark appeared on (Y/n)'s head. The twins blankly stared at him as they looked at each other. They suddenly burst into laughter as they held their stomachs and started rolling on the floor. Another tick mark appeared. The twins then got up and started patting (Y/n)'s head. A doggy like aura surrounded them as they hugged her. Tears falling from their eyes as they continued laughing. "Yes, it's very dangerous for a child such as her to be so close to a sea serpent." The purple haired man said. Another tick mark formed as (Y/n) clenched her fist. She stomped her foot to the ground. She looked up with a glare. "Child??!!! Little girl?!?!" She yelled. "You know I'm oldest of out the three of us!!" Tsuki and Taiyou then looked up. "She's right-" "You know." Tsuki finished after. The twins wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. "Get your arms off me Hitachiin copies!!" She shook them off her as they stumbled back. They put a had on their chest. "What?!" "How could you?!" They dramatically said. (Y/n)'s eye twitched. "Scratch that... YOU TAMAKI AND HITACHIIN TWINS COPIES!!" She shouted. The two fell back. "May we rest in peace Taiyou..." "RIP Tsuki..." Everyone sweat dropped as (Y/n) angrily pulled them up. Sinbad cleared his throat. "Well..." (Y/n) then turned to him with a glare. "And you!" She pointed at him as he flinched. "Me?!" "Don't think I didn't notice the way you looked at Tsuki you womanizer!!" Tsuki jolted up. "What?!" She exclaimed. Taiyou then held onto her. "Don't worry Tsuki I won't let him touch you or near you.." Tsuki looked up with teary eyes as she held onto him. "Taiyou..." "Tsuki..." A tick mark appeared on (Y/n)'s head as she smacked the back of their heads. "Quit it Kaoru #2 and Hikaru #2!!" She exclaimed as they held their heads. "Okay okay!!!" "Child abuse!!" (Y/n) closed her eyes and sighed. 'Why do I deal with these two?'

"Are you sure he's a king?" Tsuki said to Taiyou's and (Y/n)'s eyes went to the side as they said nothing. "Ehh..." "He's probably one of those phonies that brings woman to him and he imprisons them..." Taiyou whispered as Tsuki nodded. (Y/n) clenched her hair and groaned. "Enough you two. We just have to learn more about this dimesion." She said. "Okay but it was funny when he introduced himself."

Sinbad cleared his throat. "Well anyways I'm King Sinbad." He said as the three blinked. He fell anime style as he started sweat dropping. "Do you know who I am?" He said. "You're a womanizer." They replied bluntly as something struck Sinbad. "I'm Sinbad the-" "Womanizer." They cut him off and turned their backs. "Yeah yeah we get it." They waved him off and walked away leaving a sulking Sinbad.

"Well anyways..." "(Y/n)'s still a chibi!!" Tsuki finished after Taiyou as they rubbed their cheeks against her's. (Y/n) puffed out her cheeks. "Shut up." The two pouted until an idea came into their heads. "I know how-" "We can cheer you up!!" Tsuki finished after Taiyou as they ran towards Sinbad. (Y/n) watched dumbfounded. "Hey Womanizer!!" Sinbad looked up with a snile, ignoring what they had said. "Yes?" "It's a party right?" Taiyou said. "So we were wondering if we-" "Can do something." They leaned in with big grins as Sinbad sweat dropped. He nodded but then spoke. "As long as it doesn't hurt my people." He said as the twins smiled and ran back to (Y/n). "Hey (Y/n)!!" They shouted as she turned to them with a scowl. "What?!" The twins ignored what she said as wrapped an arm around her. "Just watch us from here okay?" They both said and ran off as she rolled her eyes.