3

"No. Are you insane? Hell no." I had said while stepping away from him. He was crazy for sure. Newt had frowned before blinking and then turning to look up at the case. "You said you knew who I was." Newt began as I stared at the back of his head. Newt did not dare look back at me as he spoke. "If you do, then you know how much this case means to me." Newt said, while he now looked over at me  

"It holds all the creatures.." I said while looking over at it. Newt's eyes widened the size of saucers. He walked up to me and completely blocked the view of the case in protective effort  "How did you know that?" He had asked with an urgency in his voice. I shrugged and stretched out my arms. He looked at me now like I was the stranger in his home. I waved my arms slightly. "Are you going to pick me up, or what?" I asked with a bit of annoyance in my tone. Newt hesitantly nodded and wrapped his arms around my lower back before hoisting me up.

I reached up to the case, grabbing it by the handle and pulling it off the fan. Slowly and carefully I had done so, and Newt grinned once it was down. "Thank you!" He quietly cheered while placing me down and hugging his case. He had a smile on his face before he set the case down, and hugged me tightly. He held me there for a moment as I stood awkwardly. He moved away and opened up his case, stepping inside and leaving me in the bathroom alone. My heart dropped while I saw his head disappear. "He's actually Newt.." My heart was racing and a blush spread upon my cheeks.

"And, he hugged me." I said with a grin before squealing softly. My eyes shifted back down to the case. I internally debated whether or not to go into the newt-case. I had always dreamed to go into the case, and this was finally my chance! I hesitantly stepped into the case, cautiously going down stair by stair. I looked around at the small jungle like cabin. A small bed stood against the wooden wall, and on the other side stood a table covered in manuscripts, medical tools, and all sorts of scattered books. But, what stood out to me the most was the old black typewriter.

"Oh, my, lord it's beautiful.." I said in awe while I walked up to the object, carefully running my index finger over it. I heard a slight jump and a crash of things falling behind me. I instantly whipped back to meet Newt's surprised face as he held onto what looked to be a bunch of maps. "Where am I exactly?" He had asked in a stutter, still seeming completely and utterly terrified by seeing me in his case. I tilted my head slightly and furrowed my brows. 

"New York?.." I said almost in a question, with Newt looking instantly relieved. He lent back against the wall, smiling and breathing out as if he just had a heart attack. "Thank god..." He said, before turning and looking me over. His eyes hardened again as he stood up straight and walked over to me. "You're wearing pants?" He asked, seeming as confused as someone who has been living in a whole different  century. That's when it hit me. He was from 1926, and it was no where near that year. "Oh boy." I said in a mumble before I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's 2016, Newt." I said hesitantly. Newt had just broke laughing as if I had just told some hysterical joke. I stood there rather blankly as I stared at him. After a few moments he had stopped and look at my blank expression, noting that I wasn't lying. "There's no way." He said turning to his table and looking through his papers as if he was searching for some sort of proof that I was wrong. "Here! Look at this!" Newt said, while he had handed a new looking newspaper. But, the thing was, it was dated from 1927 just as I had expected.

"Newt- oh come on." I grabbed his coat sleeve and set the newspaper onto his table. "Hey!" He yelled, trying to escape my grasp. I stopped walking and turned towards him, a glare on my face. "Quiet before my mother hears you." I hissed before turning back forward and going back up to the bathroom from the case. Once Newt was out I had closed the case, picking it up and handing it to him. "Follow me, and be silent." I commanded while I began dragging him along once more, but this time to my room.

Newt looked beyond uncomfortable once we left the case, and he only became more so once he stepped into my room. Posters of bands like Panic! At The Disco were hung in some places, but I think what caught his eye was one hanging above my telly of Newt Scamander himself. I let go of his sleeve and pointed to the calendar on my wall.

As soon as he saw the date, I could swear his heart fell out of his chest.