Chapter 3 - Marcy

Marcy's POV

"Oooo, that looks amazing on you, Rose!" May called out to me as I walked out of a dressing room wearing a light blue sundress. No matter how many times I told her I wasn't a girly girl, she just didn't listen.

I did have to admit, this dress was pretty. I twirled in a small circle and was smiling huge. This was the most fun I'd had in months. 

"We should go to Ulta next! We could get make overs and buy a ton of new make-up! Ooh this is so fun! I'm so glad Luke found you." Luke was the beta of this pack, that Black stars.

I found pack names ironic, they were so cliche, not a single pack could come up with something origional?

I just giggled and shook my head. I hadn't don'e much speaking all day, I wasn't comfortable to yet, and my throat still hurt when I tried.

She paid for the tons of clothes she was buying for me, and like she had in all the other stores had them hold the clothes for us, she explained that they would be picked up by pack members later, before pulling me outside the store and through the mall towards a large store with a sign above it that said Ulta in pink lights.

After getting out make up done and May insisting on buying everything I laid eyes on, we decided to go back to the pack house for lunch. Well she decided, I agreed quietly.

"So, there's a search going on. Apparently one of the close by future Alpha's has lost his Luna. Something about she ran away. They're suppose to be sending pictures around later tomorrow to all the alpha's unless she's been spotted." Mark said as he walked into the guest room May had insisted I stay in as we unpacked my bags. Suddenly I felt nervous, and Mark must have notice because he narrowed his eyes at me, but I acted like I was to busy to see him do it.

"Her name is Marcy Rose Hill. She's pretty tall, the letter says, with tan skin and blonde hair, even grey eyes." Damnit Jake! Mark was onto me.

May looked over her shoulder at me, "That sounds an awful lot like you Rose... What is your full name again?"

"Um... Rose Samantha Waters." I said, using Sam's full first name as my middle name for a cover.

"Oh... that poor alpha then. Which one is it Honey?" May asked Mark.

"It's Alpha Jake Brown." Jake Brown, that's my Jake. I'm the girl they're looking for.

Which meant i had to leave by tomorrow, or else they might ship me back to Jake.

Terror took over me and I wanted to hide under the covers and cry. I couldn't go back, I just couldn't face them. I'm not ready, Sam already rejected me, who's next?

"Rose are you alright? You look a little pale.. maybe you should sit down?" May said, pulling me from my thoughts as she lead me to the bed by my elbow and helped me sit down.

"Mark would you bring us some water?" May asked without looking at him, but he was watching me. He knew my secret, weather he was going to turn me in or not, I'm not sure.

A few minutes later he came back with a glass of water and handed it to me, although I was already calmed down.

"I think we should talk later, Rose." Mark said before turning with May and leaving me alone to think for a little while.

He knew, I could tell.

We should go back to him. A voice said in my head, and I wasn't sure weather it was me or my wolf for a second, but quickly realized it was me. I needed Jake, but I can't face him right now.

Maybe if I talk to Mark later, he'll understand and let me stay a little longer.

Not long later a knock hit the door a few times, "Alpha wishes to speak with you." A voice called from the other side of the door and I listened as they walked away before slowly getting up and making my way to the door, making sure to pull it closed behind me and then slowly finding my way to Alpha Mark's office, pretending to be lost a few times to delay the meeting.

I slowly walked in and looked around at everything, although it was still familiar from the last time I had been here, a day earlier.

"Marcy, I know that's your real name. I know Jake is your mate, why don't you go back to him?" Mark said, looking up from his papers and giving me a sad look just as I sat down on the same couch I had woken up on before. I sighed and felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

"It's a long story, I just can't face him, not right now." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"We have time Marcy." He said quietly and I looked up at him, taking in a deep breathe before speaking, telling him everything that happened, all the way back to the first day when the vampire girl attacked me. For a second, everything was quiet and he just stared down at his desk, thinking about everything I had said.

"Wow." He finally spoke.

"Please, please don't let me leave. Not yet atleast, I'm not ready to face him, to face any of them." I pleaded.

"Marcy, if he's looking for you, he isn't going to reject you. His wolf already accepted you, that means he has too. Why are you so scared?" He asked me nicely.

But for some reason, I couldn't hold everything in anymore and just burst into tears, burrying my face in my hands. I didn't know exactly why I was crying, just that I couldn't stop. The lack of energy and sleep and stress all put together, probably just pushed me to the edge, but I hated it. I hated crying and especially in front of other, and even more imortant people like Alphas.

"Look, Marcy I'll let you stay a week, but Jake comes to get you no later and you don't run away. If you do, we will catch you and call Jake immediatly. Understood?"

I sniff, "Yes Alpha Mark."