Ch. Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"Ah Halloween, my favorite season of the whole year." Mai sighs dreamily.

I rolled my eyes and continued to cut some ghost shaped cookies with the cookie cutter. While Mai prances around the kitchen.

"Did you make the witch cookies already?" She asks me finally getting back to business.

"Yep they're in the oven, you can make the pumpkin cookies." I tell her handing her a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter.

She grumbles and grabs it from me then makes her way to the other side of the table where all the cookie dough is laid out flat.

"Okay so ten right?" She asks me.

"Yep ten." I tell her while not looking up at her whatsoever.

She sighed and started.

"So, I heard there's a Halloween party. I mean, how cliché is that? Having parties in college at some guy's house. That's so high school." She tells me shaking her head.

"My daughter isn't going to any party, just hitting those books." I hear my mom explain while walking in the kitchen.

"Mom, what the fUck are you doing here?" I ask her annoyed.

"Just checking up on my daughter is that such a crime?" She asks me rolling her eyes.

"Yeah okay, how's dad doing anyways?" I ask her curiously.

"Oh he's fine I guess.. your uncle took him home and is taking care of him." She shrugs and sits on a bar stool.

"Do you guys have tequila here?" She asks putting her blonde hair in a bun.

"No Farrah, we don't." Mai tells my mom in a bored tone.

"Oh what disappointment. Anyways, Andy can't go to this party because only beautiful women attend college parties. And Andy, you just well.. aren't." She tells me looking at me with fake empathy.

That biTch.

"Sheesh Farrah, tone down the bitchiness please and thank you." Mai says.

My mom scoffs.

"I'm just being honest here. Andy just isn't pretty that's all." She says in a bored tone.

"After all, she is her father's daughter." She adds smirking to herself.

Mai looked at her with shock.

That's fUcking it. That whore crossed a line that she shouldn't of crossed...

"Well mom, at least some people don't pass law school by sleeping their way to being second of their class." I tell her with a glare.

She gasped.

"How do you know that?" She asks me pissed.

"Idk, maybe the guy that you cheated on? How could you do that to dad? He loved you so much?" I ask her angrily.

"Wake the fUck up Andy, sometimes love dies down. It happens to people." She tells me.

"Get the fUck out Farrah." Mai spats.

"Mai Kehlani Barson. Do you know who the fUck you're talking to?" My mom asks her threateningly.

Mai sighed and nodded.

"Yeah I do, I'm talking to some bItch that can't get the hint that she's never welcomed here. That's who I'm talking to.. ma'am.." Mai says sarcastically.

Making my mom stand up.

"I'm going to call your parents." My mom said.

"Mom, just get the fUck out. I don't like you. Mai doesn't like you. And you're just like a insect that needs to go." I tell her.

She rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Thank you." I tell Mai.

She smiled at me.

"You're welcome. I always wanted to say that to her you know?" She asks me.

"Yeah I know." I chuckled.

~*~

Peter whistles while me and him are sitting at Chick Fil A.

"Damn, Mai has some sass." He chuckles.

"Yeah she does, my mom is just an intimidating person." I tell him.

"Sounds like it." He says.

"Well well well, look who's the whore." I hear Ian say chuckling.

Peter and I looked up at him to see his arms crossed over his chest and he's wearing a big grin like Cheshire the cat.

What an interesting Halloween this is.