Beginning

The view from the top...

It's a view I have always wondered...

What does it look like?

...

My desire is to look from the above of everything.

Alright, I woke up early, I prepared myself quickly, I ate something fast and healthy, still, I'm late for school.

I got good grades in my old school so I could go to Karasuno High school, I had also the option for Shiratorizawa and Aoba Johsai but I wanted Karasuno, why?
Because they have or they used to have a strong volleyball team.
Yup, Volleyball, that's why.
Before I came to Miyagi, I used to live in Tokyo and Yokohama, there is used to practice volleyball in a small team. They said I was the best of the best and gained the title of 'Queen of the Court'
I'm proud of it... But now I have to run for my school.

I ran as fast as I could and surprisingly I made it. There were a lot of people, and the clubs were asking you to join them, but of course, I have already choose mine.

I went to the Gymnasium for volleyball and it was great!!
Also, there was a girl already training.
She looked older, she had long brown hair with Hazel eyes and peach skin.
I'm not good meeting people...

I turned around and started leaving the room.

"Hey, you! The girl who is trying to leave!" I turned and the girl was smiling at me, she had the ball between her hips and her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said and came towards me.

"Um... Somewhere else..." And I started to go backwards.

"Haha... I don't think so... Um..."
Right, I hadn't told my name yet!

"(L/N)(Y/N)" I said and stopped.

The girl stopped and her jaw dropped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whaaat?! You?! Are you actually the 'Queen of the court?!' the girl who is and Ace and the best middle blocker?!"
She ran at me, put her hands in my shoulders and started to shake me.

"Yeah... That's me..." I said and she stopped shaking me.

"Well, it's a honour for us, I'm Sakai Midori, it's a pleasure"
She said and shook my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, you are a third year or-"

"Second year second class" as she said that she went for another ball.

"Well, the others will come in a few minutes, you should go and change"

I looked at me, I still had the uniform, skirt, blazer, vest, knee high socks.

"Ah! Yes, I will" I bowed and went to change myself.
The room was actually empty, I could guess there only the six of them, maybe seven or eight, but not many...
I put a white shirt with long leaves, a pair of black shorts, my kneepads, and my beloved shoes. I tied up my hair in a pony tail with a red ribbon.

I went back to the gym but in the other gym, for the boys, they were two boys outside the gym, like they couldn't go inside of it...

'should I go and say something?Nope, not my business'

I walked towards the girls gym, it was noiser. The balls hitting the ground and the girls screaming. I opened the doors and there were like 8 girls inside.

"Excuse me" I bowed and went for a ball. Everyone looked like they didn't see me, there were in other things.
I saw Midori with another girl, she was the same height as she, but with longer hair.

I turned and faced the wall. 'the warming up'. I did a lot of exercises and now is time for serving.
The other girls were doing almost the same thing.

I went to the side of the court and potion myself, I made sure no one was there.

I threw the ball up.

'the toss of a nice serve...' (HQ!! )

Walked three steps, jumped and hit the ball, it went straight, and in.

Everyone were staring at me in awe.
I turned and Midori was facing the wall with the ball in her hands but she was staring at me.

"NICE SERVE!!"

I jumped and they went with me. They were all saying things like 'great serve' or 'very impressive' I blushed at their comments.

"Alright! Girls, let her breath!" Everyone moved and a girl shorter! Than me came.

"You're a first year, right? I'm Yui, Michimiya Yui" the girl with a big smile, shook my hand. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (L/N)(Y/N)"
Michimiya's face went shocked, but the smile didn't fade away.

"Whaaaaat?! You-you are the... The Queen of the court?! "

'Am I that famous? 'I nodded.

"Well, now, young girl, I'm your captain and you are in!" Michimiya-san raised my arm and everyone cheered.

"Alright, it's late girls, so pick up everything and let's get going "

"OSU!! "

We picked up everything, changed and started to leave. Before I left the two boys were leaving while fighting.

I chuckle and looked at the gym.

'Karasuno... The school of the "small giant"'