16

"You're such an idiot! I told you he doesn't love his wife." Caitlyn yelled at me.
I sighed. "Why does he still have a picture of them kissing then?"
"Maybe he forgot to delete it."
"I don't know Caitlyn. I'm beginning to have second thoughts."
"You've been avoiding him for two whole weeks! Not only are you hurting him. You're hurting yourself. You barely eat, Anna."
"How do you know he's hurt? He doesn't even come to see me." I mumbled.
"Jeremy told me Nate tried the whole of last week. But you didn't listen to him so he's giving you some space. Jeremy is also concerned about his friend. He literally begged me to talk you into giving Nate a chance to explain."
I shook my head. "I don't want to talk to him. Not yet."
"Ugh! You're so stubborn. Suit yourself, Anna." She groaned. "Anyway I've got to go. I'm meeting Jeremy in a few. I'll drop by tomorrow."
"Okay. See you tomorrow." I croaked.

I hung up and went straight to my bathroom to shower. After, I walked back to my room and changed into a T-shirt Nate gave me during our stay in Miami.

"You really look good in my clothes." I heard a voice say behind me.
I turned around and saw Nate seated on the chair by my bedroom door. "Gosh! You scared me." I whisper yelled and placed a hand on my chest.
"You shouldn't be scared." He chuckled and walked towards me. "I'm the only one with a spare key to your apartment... I've missed you, cherry."
I gulped. "Go back to your wife, Nate."
"Shut up." He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. He reached for my hand and used it to rub his throbbing manhood through his jeans. He took my hand and led me to my bed. We ripped each others clothes off and I threw him down onto the bed. He was sitting on the edge of it and I was on top of him so my knees would be on the bed. He kissed me furiously and I started to grind on him. I could feel his thick shaft rubbing against me. I couldn't take it anymore.
I moaned and kissed down his neck, his beefy chest, his chiseled abs, until I was kneeling in front of him between his thick athletic thighs. I grabbed his shaft and started to lick it up and down like he was a man flavored popsicle. He released an uncontrollable groan as I slowly inserted the tip into my hot eager mouth. He was close, but he didn't want to come yet so he stopped me and threw me on the bed. I felt great passion in his kiss as he slid two fingers inside me.

"Aaahhh." I moaned

He slowly kissed down my body until I felt his hot wet tongue working in perfect harmony with his fingers. I tried to hold back, but it felt so good that I erupted like a sweet creamy volcano.

"I don't think I can make love to you now, cherry. Maybe later. You've denied me this for too long. So now I'm going to have to take you hard... and fast." He looked up at me with a naughty smile and slowly inserted his massive shaft. I screamed in ecstasy. He slammed his rock hard shaft deep inside me. My eyes rolled back with pure pleasure. He went faster, harder, FASTER, HARDER, until finally, I felt him explode inside me. He collapsed right next to me, exhausted and out of breath. I noticed he was still hard so I climbed on top. His hands immediately reached for my breasts and kneaded them, causing a strangled cry to escape my throat.
I began riding him nice and slow, but it felt so good that I couldn't resist jumping up and down. He sat back up and latched on my nipple; sucking hard on each.

"Nate! Mmm... yes!" I moaned.

He too, started moaning again, even louder than before. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself deeper and deeper until we both exploded at the same time. He fell back on the bed and I collapsed on his chest. We both fell asleep with his manhood still inside me.

******************************************

"We should be having rough sex often. Don't you agree?" Nate grinned.

I ignored him.

"So, are you ready to listen to me?"
"Your wife-"
"Is out of town." He cut me off. "Even if she wasn't I'd still be here.. with you."
"Nate..." I started.
"Shh... please let me explain. I need you to listen to me, Anna. Please." He muttered against my cheek.
"Okay." I nodded.
"Thank you." He sat up and continued. "Evelyn and I started dating since college. I was in my senior year and she was in her sophomore year. I was very much in love with her. Until I found out she had been cheating on me. When I confronted her she told me that I never had time for her and I was always busy with work. I decided to give her a second chance but later realized things weren't working out between the two of us. So I broke up with her. Three months later, she comes to me saying she was carrying my child. Of course, I didn't believe her. So I asked for a paternity test. I know it's somewhat risky. But her parents were forcing me to marry her. I needed to be certain. I didn't want to raise someone else's child. The test proved that I was the father... so I married her. Evelyn loved the night life. You'd think she stopped partying because she was pregnant but no, she didn't. She was driving home drunk from a party one night and had an accident. Unfortunately, the child died. And Evelyn became barren."
I placed a hand on his shoulder. Tears blurred my vision. "I'm so sorry for your loss."

He smiled sadly in response.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I guess I wasn't ready. I'm pretty sure you're wondering why I'm still with her."

YES!

"Not really." I lied.
"Evelyn is dying, Anna."