Chapter 59

(A/N: HI GUYS! I just looked at the amount of reads on this story and I honestly dropped my phone. I did NOT expect 6K reads!!!! Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! And remember Ash? Well, she has her own story, it's called "I'm a dreamer" so please go check it out! All of your reads, votes, and comments are very appreciated. Luv you guys!!!!)

Lana's PoV

"What? Remus never told you about me?" She exclaimed glaring at my brother.

"If he did, I clearly wasn't listening," I said sassily.

"Aw, you're defiantly my Niece!" She said giving me a big hug.

Wow, an Aunt not out to steal my memories and ship me off.... I'll Take it!

"Now Ash, I think it's a good idea to leave me with a living child," My Dad said cautiously.

She let go of me, her eyes glittering with happiness.

"My first niece!!!!" She exclaimed, "You should meet your Cousin! Ooh!!! It'll be a big ol' family reunion!!!!!"

"How IS Faith?" Remus asked my newfound aunt.

"She's good," She said smiling at us, "She's going to Beabatons or something like that, its a weird French School. Buexbatons? Balmbatoms, Buttttatons? Goold old baton school? Fresh School, oops, I meant French School of Magic? Filled with ugly Veelas who need to control their anger issues. I mean HONESTLY! As much fun as it to turn into a giant chicken and fart fire at everyone,"

"Lana, honey, meet your Auntie Ash," My Dad said interrupting my Aunt.

"Aw please, Call me Auntie Ash," My Aunt said.

"Ash, thats what I," Dad began, but my Aunt casually wrapped her arm around Dad and slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Anyway, before this rude human being interrupted me. I was telling you about me. I'm Half a Veela, and my Daughter can fart fire! It's GREAT!" She exclaimed.

"Wow, um, wow," I said, "I really don't know how to respond to that except, DAD WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT HER?"

"Her? I am OFFENDED! Call me your Auntie Ash," She said, "Eww! You licked me! Wolfie spit!!!!! COOOTIESSSS!!!! RABIEZZZZZ!!!!!!! I DIDN'T GET MY SHOT!!!!! OWWWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWOOOOOOO!!!!!! HOWL NOISES!!!!!"

"Lana, get behind me," My Dad said, "Actually, go hide in the lake. The crazy lady can't get you there,"

"Remus!!!!"

"ASHLYNN!"

"Why don't you two go catch up or something? Go to Hogsmade have a drink," I said feeling my pockets, and coming up with a piece of gum, a paperclip, and a few sickles.

I pressed them into my Father's hand.

"There you go," I said, "Buy yourself something pretty,"

My aunt howled with laughter, "Oh, that's rich!" She exclaimed, "You're my favorite niece EVER! We SO have to hang out over the summer,"

"Why don't we go to Hogsmeade," Remus said, "So we can catch up,"

"Have fun," I said.

They both gave me a hug before walking off to the Castle to get their stuff. I dove into the lake and was swimming around, and suddenly a flash of golden scales entered my vision. I propelled myself after it. It was a mermaid. But she didn't look like the ones in the Black Lake.

"You don't look like a Mermaid of the Black Lake," I said.

Her eyes widened, and pointed to an underwater cave. I nodded and followed her to the cave. There was a little pocket of air, and it looked like she used this place often.

"You're Lana Lupin right? The Demigod?" She asked curiously, "Friends with Harry Potter?"

I nodded, "Sorry, but I don't think I know you,"

"It's okay," She said giving me a smile, "I'm Gracelyn Diggory. I'm a 5th year Ravenclaw, but call me Gracie,"

"It's nice to meet you Gracie," I said giving her a small smile.

So THIS was Cedric's sister. 

"It's nice to meet you as well," She said smiling back, "Sorry that we couldn't meet when you came over, I was out with my friends,"

"Thats okay. So, you're DEFINITELY not a mermaid from the Black Lake, and you obviously have legs as well as a tail, so do you mind me explaining to me about that? Not to pry or anything, but, I'm curious," I asked hopefully.

"Of course," She said smiling at me.

"Well, I was born like this. But when I was younger I was sent to land for Protection. And my tail was taken from me, so land people didn't put me in a Zoo. Anyway, when I was little, I was adopted by the Diggory's, I'm Cedric's adopted sister, and when I was around 5, My tail also came back. So like 15 seconds after I touch water, without drying off I turn into a mermaid. I can also control water, temperature, weather, and a bunch of other things," She told me.

"I'm so sorry," I said softly.

"It's okay," She reassured me, "I have some really great friends who've been with me every step of the way,"

We talked more, and soon became pretty good friends.

"My friend Mac, she was bouncing off the walls after you threw that knife at Malfoy," She told me, "She was all like, I HAVE to meet this girl! She's my Spirit Animal. But we convinced her to do it later, and always distracted her when she was going to do it. Because that's a little creepy,"

"Really?" I asked grinning, "Can I meet her?"

She nodded, "Come with me,"

I followed her to the Ravenclaw common room, where a girl with VERY red VERY curly VERY wild hair was chasing a guy.

"Whats a Gryffindor doing in here?" The guy asked.

"OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN OH MY MERLIN!!!!! It's YOU!!!!!!!!!! You're Lana Jackson right? When you threatened Malfoy, that was AMAZING!!! And also when you killed all those monsters! You are FIERCE girl!" The girl cheered.

"Lana, these are my best friends, Mac and Chris," Gracie said giving me a smile.

"YOU ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!" Mac yelled.

"Sorry 'bout her, she's a little excited," Chris said to me gesturing to Mac.

"It's okay. My Aunt is VERY similar," I said, thinking of the, er.... EXCITING lady I met earlier.

"What you did to Malfoy, that was GOLD!!!!" Mac cheered.

(Another A/N: Gracie's story is called "A Drop of Water" go and check it out!)