DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT TRY THIS DIY OUT, SO I HAVE NO ACTUAL RESULT TO SAY IF IT ACTUALLY WORK OR NOT.
-Hot glue gun
-Converse or any shoe will do
1. Take you shoe and mark wear you want you studs to go. You can do it like the picture above or you can do anywhere you would like.
2. Hot glue your studs onto the marked places.
3. Do it again for you other shoe.
4. Then you are done!
YOU CAN DO MORE!
Something that is totally cool that you can do instead.
So the video above will totally help you do this other way.
1. Remove the laces.
2. "Paint" mod podge on sections of the shoe
3. Sprinkle the glitter on top. It will be good to use a tray so you don't waste the extra glitter.
4. Paint mod podge and sprinkle glitter to the other parts of the shoe.
5. Let the shoe dry
6. Paint mod podge to the top of the shoe.
7. Place the studs on that area.
8. Rock on with those shoes!
Hopefully you get what I wrote. Also, hope you liked the DIY
Big shout-out to Wombat_Luv, thank you so much for the votes and support!
Comment down below if you were to do this DIY!