Epilogue

As the final breath was taken from the blonde female, the world became unburdened from her reign of bloodshed that tore across the nation. But the world was a give and take place. To take life was to give life.

The mist of dark magic fled the scene, leaving a weeping sorceress and a fallen warrior in its wake. Off to find another host stronger than the last, to feed off of.

Across the continent a young woman was finding her self in the heart of Arizona, finding her independence. Finding herself in the depths of Chicago, the young girl held her mother's hand as they gazed upon their new house with joy.

As one soul left it's body, another was just finding it's owner. The following years sorrow and secrets would reign dominate in the young girl's life, whereas the silvered eyed she-wolf's life was full of darkness and pain. Where Olympe Tryker only found death, the young girl might actually have a chance in world of the supernatural, given if she finds her voice amongst the threatening beasts.

                         ATTENTION

y'all thought you were going to get some closure didn't y'all? Lol. I'm too cruel for all of that mushy shit.

The second installment of Deviant Creature Series is up. It is called Unraveled. Go check it out. The two books will be linked in a way, but if you read one before the other it will not make a difference.

P. S. Still crying over my baby's death.

Comment. Vote. Love goats.