Christmas Special

A/N: This is literally around 4500 words of pure domestic holiday fluff. There is no conflict. It's just cute, fluffy stuff. So, prepare yourself.

"Jay! Wake up!" Will sits on Jay's chest, clad in plaid pajama pants and a sweatshirt. His hair swims around his head in butterscotch waves, blue eyes still groggy from sleep. "Wake up! We have plans!"

Jay groans. "William, it's too early." He tries to pull the covers over his head, sinking further into his mattress. "What are you even doing here?"

Will kisses Jay's forehead gently. Jay pretends not to blush and slides further into his sheets. "We're spending a day together, and we're going to be festive, and have lots of fun. Got it? Now, get up," he grinned, easing himself off of the bed.

A grumpy Jay obediently stumbles to his bathroom, muttering under his breath the whole way. He loves Will to death, but that much enthusiasm is too much at seven thirty in the morning.

Once he's finished washing his face, and has brushed his teeth, Jay returns to find Will sitting patiently on his bed. He stands almost immediately, fingers bouncing off of his thighs. "Ready? I made breakfast."

This peaks Jay's interest. "Breakfast?"

Will smiles easily, looking slightly less sleepy. "Yup. Cinnamon waffles and apple cider. It's just waiting downstairs."

Almost before he finishes his sentence, Jay has tackled him in a hug. "You're so... So much more than I deserve. You're amazing. Thank you." Immediately after speaking, Jay springs back, staring at the ground. He isn't one for large displays of affection, especially not gooey ones.

Will, a pleasantly surprised pink, clears his throat. "You're welcome." Regaining his composure, he takes Jay's hand. "Come. Eat."

As soon as they enter the hallway, Jay drops the boy's hand. "My mom," he whispers apologetically.

Will nods, then shakes his head at himself. "Sorry, I forgot."

Jay smiles, then, hesitantly, leans against Will, aligning their hip bones in a way that makes Will suck in a gasp. "Later." Then, straightening up, he skips downstairs. Will bites his lip, takes a breath, and strolls along after him.

Two paper plates of red-brown waffles, dusted in powdered sugar, sit on the kitchen counter. At their side stand two mugs of steaming apple cider. Jay swallows the extra saliva that's pooled in his mouth. Will grabs the plates; Jay, the mugs. The two of them walk to the living room, sitting cross legged in front of the space heater to eat.

"This is as close as we can get to an open fire, I guess," Jay jokes. "But, it's a little cheaper than a fireplace." Will leans back on his hands, eyes icy blue in the winter light, cheeks warm from the heat. Jay glances over his shoulder, then presses his lips to Will's. "You're lovely."

Will grins, pecking Jay back. "As are you. Now, eat. We'll be off schedule if we wait much longer."

Jay pushes half of his stack of waffles into his mouth, humming in pleasure. "Wow. These are... These are something else, Will." In his mind, something screams, He can cook, too?? Marry him! "Thank you."

Will nods, taking a swig of his cider. A droplet misses his lips and rolls down his neck, tracing a path to his adam's apple, and Jay tries not to watch. He fails, sucking in a breath as the drop of cider continues teasing its way across Will's skin.

"Jay."

"Huh?" Jay snaps his eyes up to Will's, cotton candy food dye spreading along his cheeks. "Sorry. What was that?"

Will offers a knowing smile. "I said, if you're done eating, I've got a surprise."

Jay nods quickly, though he's got some food left. He just wants to change the subject. "Yeah, sure. Let's do that."