Chapter 26

~little bit of horny harry in this chapter, not much, but a hint of it, so if you guys don't like that, just skip through it I guess! Love you (:

Harry’s POV

There’s no way I can be lenient with Vanessa anymore. I gave her too much freedom from me that someone (who just happened to be Nick) was able to threaten her and scare her. This never would have happened if I never gave her so much space. I won’t let her down again. I will be there for her every second of the day...except today.

I tried to get out of the conference meeting today. I already know what it’s going to be about- the same old, same old. They’re going to discuss our booked interviews, shows and contests we can have with the fans that will help gain us more publicity than we already have. And at the end of the meeting, Simon will remind the boys to keep an eye on me, plus, he’ll most likely pull me aside at the end, just when everyone’s leaving to check up on me and Vanessa. He’ll tell me to go easy on her and to keep my anger out of the public eye.

I should be taking Simon’s lectures offensively, because everyone knows that everything I do with Vanessa is because I love and care for her very much, but I know Simon worries that one day I’ll get out of hand with her...if only he knew how crazy our relationship has been.

Simon took a great liking to Vanessa. He likes that she can keep me composed. Before Vanessa, I guess I was a little out of hand. I often slept with girls, who of course were more than willing, and didn’t care much about who saw. From the moment I met Vanessa I knew I had to have her. At first it was more in a sexual way, but when I got to know her, I began to feel as though I had to protect her with all I had and never let anyone hurt her. I guess that was the first of the many signs that showed that she was most likely the one for me. Since then, the sexual part of our relationship was more of a bonus, having her really did mean a whole lot more to me than anything else.

I remember our first time. We were always open with each other about our pasts when we first got together. Yes, Vanessa had a harder time opening up, but that’s because her past was a little tougher than mine because of her sister’s death. But we were open about talking about our experience. I told her everything about me. She knew I was far from a virgin and have done probably every position known to mankind. She knew I liked sex.

When she opened up about her sex life, I found myself secretly not wanting to hear it because I didn’t want to know what she’s done with other guys. In all honesty, I really wanted to be her first, as dumb as it may sound coming from me- a person who’s slept with more women than their average teen (at the time). She wasn’t a virgin, but her sex life was nothing compared to mine.

I know the name of her first; he was Colton McCendric- the schools bad ass. Everyone knew him, and I’m going to assume that she was a very much wanted girl at her school. She never said it herself, but I know it’s true. Anyways, he wanted her, and she admitted that she was stupid and took him after only a month and a half of getting to know each other.

She said she was quickly pressured in her relationship to do sexual things. He, like me, had experience that was above average. He got many girls who did almost anything with him, so when he got Vanessa, he expected her to do the same, only she was a virgin at the time and completely innocent.

She said her friends teased her for a little while before she gave in and did sexual favours for him every once and a while, but when they finally did it, she regretted it big time. He wasn’t the romantic type of guy. He didn’t think of making her first time special or anything. They ended up doing it on the couch in his basement.

They lasted about five months. She said they only slept together about 3 times during their relationship because she never really felt connected or right doing it with him because he didn’t care much about her while doing it, but more about himself and his own pleasure. After him, she never slept with anyone, so she hadn’t done anything sexual for over two years.