Little Miss Sarcastic

Haley Willms is overly sarcastic. It's become a reflex at this point and Jared knows this. 

Jared Housley has annoyed her for such a long time and Haley has resented him for that, but she keeps getting stuck with him. With her best friend trying to play matchmaker, Haley never turning down a challenge, and an ever-lasting battle of wits Little Miss Sarcastic might just end up falling for the guy she hates.

Quick Notes:

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Little Miss Sarcastic" including all chapters, epilogues and associated content (bonus chapters, eReaders, etc) is under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights reserved by the author or creator of this work (purple_princess143 aka Isabella, my pen name) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. All infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © purple_princess143

1. This has been completed on July 30th which does not include rewrites, edits, a soundtrack, a bonus chapter in Jared's POV, one-shots related to the book, or anything else.

2. The book takes place at the start of January 2015 and continues throughout the rest of the American school year, which is usually through the beginning of June. This story was published January 2014 and so anyone with the same story concept or part of the story is not authorized. If my work is being published on any other site or with any other name please contact me immediately.

3. I have swearing and at some parts immature jokes. So if you want a mature and proper book, get off Wattpad. Sorry.

4. Comment or votes are greatly appreciated as this story is public to Wattpad and the entire world wide web so if you don't comment or vote it's like stealing a library book without giving thanks to the author/ paying for it.

5. Note written Feb 2020: THERE IS NO INCEST OR COUSIN-CEST IN THIS BOOK. Apparently yall think #Decca is a ship name for Rebecca (Haley's cousin) and Drew (Haley's older bro). NO. The D stands for someone else's name!!! Drew also hardly shows up in the book so like he's a minor character who you should be annoyed about but forget.

Thanks and enjoy the story <3