The First Appointment

Newt's POV:

Over the next few weeks, we found a remedy for the Morning Sickness and the constant bathroom breaks. Which was a plus because it was really getting bad.

I decided to stay in New York for the next 9 months. Considering I'm the father and me and Tina are dating!!!

Queenie has helped a lot too. She really knows her stuff. Whenever they're at work and I'm back in my case or around New York exploring and examining samples from the streets, Queenie is good at helping Tina at work.

Today will be our first baby appointment. Which honestly I'm ok with because I have bread MANY animals and creatures. So I know how the main process works- or in this case the usual process.

After Tina came home from work, we apperated to the American Wizarding Hospital (the AWH) and were hand in hand as we walked through the doors on 5th Ave.

She squeezed my hand hard as we walked inside. I have the look of 'Everything is going to be fine trust me' and she smiled in relief.

We walked up to the front desk, STILL hand in hand. The lady looked up from her paperwork and smiled.

"Hello, how can I help you two today?" She asked.

"We have an appointment scheduled under the name of Scamander." I said quietly. My awkwardness is acting up.

"Ok, just sit down right there Mr. Scamander. Dr. Fiona will be seeing you momentarily." She said smiling. It was a real smile. Not like the fake ones you usually get.

"Thank You." Tina said. We sat down still hand in hand. She was shaking a little bit. I hugged her and she latched onto me on the couch.

"It's ok. I know it's scary but it's fine. It's going to go nice and smooth." I whispered into her ear. She nodded in my arms as we stopped hugging.

"Mr. Scamander?" A woman's voice called. I looked through the doorway to see a woman in a white lab coat standing there.

"Please come this way." She said smiling. Me and Tina stood up, her grabbing my left hand really hard as we did. We walked down the hall into a small room.

"Tina, please sit on the bed." She said. Tina sat on the bed and I sat in the chair next to the bed. Still holding hands mind you.

"Ok, first we're going to start with some questions!" She said. I nodded as Tina squeezed my hand harder.

"So, how long have you had your symptoms for?" She asked.

"For about 2 months." Tina said.

"Ok so your about eight weeks in. So that means your due date will be.... February 12th. Wizarding Babies are born a few months earlier than muggle babies. Even if their squibs or not." she said. We looked at each other smiling. Hers a little more scared. I kissed her on the forehead as we kept on with the questions.

"Ok, have you had any cravings yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet." Tina said.

"Ok, expect those in the next two weeks. I can give you a potion recipe to prevent them if you'd like."  She said.

"Yes Please!" Tina said. I laughed and she smiled.

"Ok, here you go." She said, handing Tina a slip of paper.

"Thanks." I said.

"Ok, final question. Any Blood for the past two months?" She asked. I looked over at Tina. I hope she's going to say No.

"No." she said. I sighed in relief and kissed her on the forehead again.

"Ok, well It seems to be that your perfectly fine for this appointment! Come back in two weeks please." She said. We nodded as Tina hopped off of the table.

"Thank You." She said.

"Anytime. Have a good day." Doctor said.

"Thank You." I said. We walked out of the building hand in hand, as we were the whole entire time.

----------------------------------------

Ok so I have no clue how 1927 New York baby appointments were but right now I needed to do something so next appointment might be a little different xD

Oh yeah I'm the author By The Way. Hello!

I'm Isabella!

So I hope you guys are liking this book so far! I really don't do a lot of Author's Notes anymore so don't expect a lot of them xD

Well, I'll see you all later I guess xD

Bye!