I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 8

Before you guys read on I want to apologize to all of my fans and readers for taking so long to upload! And that I will TRY (major emphasis on the try) to not do it again!

ALSO that there is a story that i read a couple of days ago its by chickieforever it's called An Arranged Marriage With My First Crush... So Am I Lucky? And let me tell you it's great.

ALSO there is another one it's called My night out by kittykaye1 and I'm In L-O-V-E this story, like i think I'm going to marry it if she lets me. She should Though. RIGHT kittykaye1? (Whispers) Say yes.

Anyways Here's chapter 8!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

DO YOUR THING!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything!

Chapter 8

Chas POV

When I left the Javersons' house I felt like my life was

useless. Like there was no point in living anymore. Like... Oh! My! God! I just had an epiphany.

Did Jaylah just break up with me?

The love of my life.

Jaylah Marie Javerson. (Merrie that's how you say her middle name not marry. Umm... well yeah back to the story. ACTION!)

The only one I loved.

I was now in front of my house. My stupid usless- What the hell is he doing here!

There parked in the driveway was my younger brother; Nash.

I hopped out the car infuriated.

"What are you doing here?" I growled through my teeth.

"Hello to you too brother," He said coming closer to me. He was wearing some baggy jeans and a white Aeropostale shirt with a black leather jacket. I'm telling you his style is disgusting! He's still trying to look cool, but he just looks like a guy trying too hard to look good.

We look similar. Same hair that's black at the roots and brown on the ends. Same dark blue eyes. Same tannish color skin. But that's all looks our personalities are way different.

Take for example him being the good kid. My parents favorite child. He gets everything he wants. The girls, the nice cars, name it he has it. The only thing he didn't have was the love of my life. Jaylah. But now I don't even have her.

"No way! She broke up with you! Ha! This is great!" Nash shouted in my head telepathically. Nash absolutely HATES Jaylah. HA! You wish! He's totally in love with my girl.

"Not your girl," He corrected.

"GET OUT MY HEAD!" I yelled and stormed toward the house.

"This is great," Nash thought as he followed me inside. "All these years I've been waiting! And finally this is my chance!"

I grimaced. Yeah, right like Jaylah would want to go out with him!

His thoughts continued. "I came at the right time." His thoughts paused. "I wouldn't have to go through all this if that stupid poop head didn't steal her away from me!"

"Very mature!" I said out loud.

"You ARE a poop head! She was my best friend! But no you had to be the selfish person you are and take her away from me!"

"I didn't take her away from you!"

He took a step closer. "You did!" He shoved me against the refrigerator. "I'm not stupid. I advanced in my mind reading classes, so those puisny, thin, little, wall you put up on your stupid, little, mind of yours did nothing."