Chapter 5

HEYYY GUYS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER'S QUITE SHORT!!! I'm trying to make the story a bit slow for now.
Well anyways...ENJOY AND PLS I NEED MORE VOTES AND VIEWERS!!! WITHOUT FURTHER ADEU (?) ENJOY!!

"Are you in your right state of mind?!" i exclaimed angrily looking at the man infront of me.

"Yes i am, i'm ordering you to be my partner for tonight" he said calmly.

"Yeah, while wearing a fucking pussy dress?!" i shouted at him in rage.

First he sticks his dick in my ass and now he wants me to crossdress?! now that's just shit.

"I'm a guy!" i said pointing at my member down below.

"No shit" he replied with that mockingly calm tone of his.

"WHY DON'T YOU WEAR THE DRESS!" i asked aggressively poking his chest.

"In your dreams" he retorted.

God this guy is just plain obnoxious.

"You know what, why am i even listening to your orders, i'm gonna get the hell out of here" i huffed as i stomped towards the door.

But what stopped me was the moment he pulled out his phone only to hear...

"Aaa~h"

my moans.

"It's my new ring tone, like it? i've got plenty more versions" he said sarcastically.

"You wouldn't dare!" i said behind gritted teeth.

Now, he's finally blackmailing me.

"Dare what? this is my actual ringtone, don't worry i'm not showing it to anyone" he said with a playful dark tone.

"You're horrible you know that!" i shouted angrily while walking towards the bed.

I have to wear this don't i. I continued to stare blankly at it.

"Don't worry if your worried about the breast area i've done the measurements already" he announced while rummaging through his wardrobe.

"shut up" i mumbled nervously holding the dress. Where the fuck do i change then?!

"Vince, where do i change?" i asked.

He looked at me in surprise. I cocked an eyebrow.

"I've never told you my name" he said.

I rolled at my eyes at his statement and clutched the dress.

"I've seen you on tv" i stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Aw, interested in me already?" he pouted.

"Fuck off, perv!" i shouted throwing a cushion at him.

Of course, he dodged it and continued to stare at me.

"Go on, wear the dress" he ordered calmly.

"What? in front of you? you'll just end up eye-raping me you bastard" i hissed at him.

He rolled his eyes and brought a chair to sit down on. Once he was comfortable with his place, he crossed his hands and legs, looking at me with those breathtaking eyes. Making his usual stoic expression, which makes it hard to read him. I can never tell what's on his mind.

I really did not want to do this. It's not like i'm insecure with my body or anything, i just don't want people seeing me like this. In the first place, it's not even right for a guy like me to wear this! Sure i see some guys wearing dresses here and there. Honestly, at some point i admire the amount of confidence they have to wear something like this. Even a handsome jock as myself can't do that.