Chapter 38 Reunited

Start from the beginning

Kusaka frowned, "Dang. That should've gone in!"

Argo throws the ball to Salfer, guarded by Tetsukado but he still passed. He proceeds until Ryugel and Gandales ran with him, making them aiming for a shot, so Tenma and Shindou guarded them tightly. Without knowing, they were fooled. Ryugel passed the ball from the back, Rodan taking it and shoots by his soul Doruuga. It runs through the Earth Eleven and scores when Ibuki wasn't able to block his shot. The scores were tied to 3.

"Nice shot for Rodan and his soul Doruuga!" The host commented.

"Later Faram Dite, let's see who's better in fooling each other." Minaho chuckled and stroke his chin.

Sakura is ready to pass the ball to another teammate of hers, however, when she threw it in Manabe's direction, Hilary cuts the pass to steal the possession from them.

"Sakura! Be careful at passing, argh!" 

Hilary dribbled up, giving the ball to Salfer that passed to Minaho and shoots with Electric Current, a shoot hissatsu. Ibuki used his Rising Slash technique against it. Although he successfully blocked it, the possession is still on Faram Dite. Gandales is on it, shooting by his soul Belion. Ibuki tried again, but unlike the first, he failed.

"Another point for Faram Dite! The scores are 4-3 now; how will Earth Eleven answer back?"

Tenma has the ball tries to protect it and succeed. Moreover, he passed it to Minaho. Barga is on his back, ready to steal the ball. He stole it when Minaho is about to pass it to Manabe.

The team's tactician was shocked, "What? But there's no one on my back earlier ago! Hm...an alien's speed is really interesting, uh."

After Barga stole it, he gives it to Ryugel and Gandales for another shoot. The twins used Scream of Eden to score, whereas Ibuki used the same hissatsu to defend the goal but failed.

The scores are 5-3, the lead sides to the Faram Dite.

"What are we going to do Captain?" The others asked in frustration.

"Hm, wa-"

"Don't worry, Captain. We're on it. Right, Tsurugi?" Yara volunteered.

"I think so," Her partner agreed. 

"Looks like these lovebirds have a plan. I trust both of you."

"Nice, let's go!"

The game continued with the ball on Earth Eleven. Shindou dribbles and passes it to Starsight. She's guarded by three people, surely it'll be hard to escape from them, so she used her soul Firebird and got through them. With that, she passed the ball to Tsurugi who also activated his soul Ookami for a shoot. Argo tried to block it but failed. One down, 2 points to go for the win.

"Yes! Another point and we'll tie! Go forth, everyone!" Aoi yelled.

"Take the defensive form, guys. We need to guard the goal tightly." Tenma asserted.
Earth Eleven: Okay!

Seren has the possession and gives it to Ryugel along with Gandales. And there Minaho appears, blocking their way.

"Oh, I remember this Earthling. You'll never gonna fool us again!"

Minaho smickered, "Well let's see. Look a UFO!" He performed his tricky hissatsu.

The 2 idiots looked at their back and got the ball stolen.

"They never change." He laughed.

Gandales looked for it, "Where's the UFO?"

Ryugel hits his brother's head, pissed off "NRRGGHH!!! There's no UFO, Gandales! We've been fooled again!"

Minaho passed the ball to Sakura, got taken by Tetsukado and gives it to Yara. She acts like she's going to shoot using her Double Gust hissatsu but will really use her soul. She transforms to Lupus then shoots. It went in.

"Not yet Earth Eleven, not yet. Faram Dite, offense!" Argo declared. 

The Faram Dite advances, with the ball on Neol. She passed it to another members making a series of passes that could confuse the opposing team. Manabe was studying this, finds a solution and has the possibility to get a new hissatsu technique.

"There are spaces between each member and the reaction time of the passes seems to be slow when it comes to the front. Ah... I know now! Algebraic Notation!" He performed his new technique.

"N-Nani?!"

Manabe breaks the passes and gets the ball. He quickly passed it to Shindou, who used the 'God's Baton' while giving the ball to Tsurugi and Tenma whose getting ready to shoot.

"Fire Tornado Double Drive!"

"Hah, this brings back our high school memories," said Shindou.

"Wow, that was a great combo!" Yara's eyes sparkled.

"Rebound Layer!" Argo tried his best not to let the ball in but his efforts weren't enough.

The buzzer alarmed again, the sign that the game ends. The scores are 5-6. Victory sides to Earth Eleven once again!!

---

Is there anyone who thought that Yara and Tsurugi will break up? I'll never let it happen! By the way, how was it?

Thanks, and keep reading guys!! Love y'all!