Part 8

this is chapter 8 :) yay! my story is coming along now ive written the rest of this chapter but i would like some feedback before i post  

so heres part 8 enjoy!!!

(RECAP)

we all piled in only to find that when I turned around I saw the one person in the entire world I didn't ever want the misfortune to see again..........

...............................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................

I let out a squeal and almost jumped over the seats into the passenger seat my eyes were very wide aaron and max had the same what? Expression on there faces I continued to stare the face seemed familiar but changed aaron and max turned to face whatever had caused me to squeal in fright 'ryan' max growled his face suddenly looked like it used to before he decided to turn psycho on me,

when I took a closer look at him he had puffy eyes he looked like he had been crying but his face looked full of remorse and sadness his eyes trailed over my face taking in the stitches that ran along the gash on the side of my head 'im so sorry' he said reaching out for my hand that had been squeezing the seat in front of me but before he could reach me I pulled my hand as far out of his reach as I could, I looked along the side of his jaw as he slightly turned his head away from me and there were the stitches that he must of gotten when aaron attacked him his nose and lip were in a bad condition aswell I continued to stare into his eyes, they looked like the ones that belonged to the boy that I had once fallen deeply in love with until he broke me in physical and mental ways that broke me beyond repair but I never let on to anyone including my own parents or my best friends what he had done to me, that was a place and time I was completely willing to let go and leave behind. I didn't say anything I just turned around and sat between max and aaron, as we got closer to the hospital my hands started shaking violently causing my heart to speed up rapidly. Max was first to see my hands shaking and took my left hand firmly in his then aaron saw and grabbed my hand to stop it from shaking as violently.

When we reached the hospital we jumped out of the truck and shakily make our way to the hospital entrance once inside we made our way to the reception desk officer long-land spoke to quickly to the reception for me to ever began to work out what he just said he then turned his back to the lady and turned to face us  

'its this way' he spoke quietly to us I could hear someone walking very close behind me I turned my head to see that ryan had followed us in and was now passing by us to reach his dad up as we neared the place where its was assumed my parents bodies lie, there was only one thing I could do to stop my heart from ripping out of my chest right there I still had that tiny bit of hope that it would turn out that it wasn't my parents after all and they had just mad a terrible mistake ryan and his dad stopped at a large door in a lonely corridor every step closer I took towards that door the sickness that I had been feeling was intensifying and my heart heart was now literally in my throat and there were so many thoughts running through my head it ws hard to think clearly as we stopped in front of the door a woman in white overalls she looked about 30 her hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail there were seats along the corridor aaron released my hand and sat down.

'I cant go in there grace, im sorry' he said looking at me through his bloodshot eyes and puffy face I grabbed his hand for a second and gently squeezed it as to say I no and it ok

I dropped max's hand and walked towards the woman in white shoving my hands to my sides to try and calm myself the door swung open and the woman walked through holding it open for me but she didn't need to because when she had pushed it back it had locked in place as I walked through I glanced up at ryan and quickly looked away when he caught my gaze I looked back at max and aaron and continued through the door my heart pounding in my chest harder every step we took we carried on down the white washed corridor until we stopped in front of a metal door that was blank apart a sign at the top of the door that read

Body Cells 1-2

Reading that made me want to be sick. 

I drew in a deep breath and took a step back waiting for the woman to unlock the door I looked down the corridor to the end where we had just come from I could still see everyone still sat there they were all looking towards me and my plummeted when I heard the click of the door which meant it was unlocked but also that I was seconds from having to identify the two bodies that are believed to be my parents for a second I had the thought of running back down the corridor and get someone else to do it because its to hard for me to see my dead parents laying side by side in a morgue on a cold body tray In a cold room seeing there lifeless bodies knowing that I could never hold them anymore or just see them and know that they are there no matter what. But I also knew that I had to do this to put mine and aarons minds at rest I only knew I had to do this I had to be strong for my parents, my brother and mainly for me because if I didn't stay strong who knows what would end up happening. that's it I knew that I had to be strong for everyone. 

I didn't know how long I had been thinking but it must have been awhile seen as the woman in white overalls had already opened the door and was eagerly waiting beside for me to follow,

'are you ready miss Wilson?' she spoke softly  

I didn't speak I just nodded my head and walked forward into the room that will make me or break me.  

As I walked into the room she closed the door behind me. There were two bodies both covered by a white sheet the woman put down the clip board she had been holding and slowly walked towards me

'right grace, now honey I know this is a very difficult thing to do I completely understand that but im going to need you to tell me for sure if these are your parents ok?, if you feel like your going to be sick or need anything the toilets are just across the hall and if this is your parents im going to need to ask you a few questions is that ok with you?'

I couldn't speak my voice had somehow lost itself so I just nodded instead she ushered me over to the first of the two trolleys and pulled back the sheet.

ive already written the rest of this chapter but i wanna know what people think

do you think it is graces parents or not?

thanks for reading