I went into the bathroom and started to blow dry my hair, while Chloe started curling her hair with the wand. When I checked the time again it was 12:30. As I finished blowing my hair, it was now half straight, half wavy. I turned on my curling iron. I walked into my room, to find Chloe laying out two outfits picked out on the bed.

One of the outfits was a black tank top, with a pink, white and green floral bandeau, and dark jean shorts. The other was a black sleeveless dress with, pink and blue floral print and a light blue jean shirt that ties in the front.

“Which one are you wearing?” I ask her. I don’t really care which one I get, both of them are super cute.

“Tank top and shorts are mine, dress is yours. We’ll pick shoes later.” She said smiling at me.

“Okay sounds good. I think I may leave the jean shirt though, it may get hot during the party,” I told Chloe.

“Smart idea.”

I went into the bathroom and started curling my hair at the ends. Chloe ended up finishing my hair for me, after begging her because my arms were hurting. After an hour of perfecting my hair, we then did our makeup.

When finished, we went downstairs and Cameron and Toby were sitting on the couch.

"Wow you both look, beautiful." Cameron mumbled.

I felt my face heat and said, “Thanks you look nice too."

He wore a solid black shirt with cargo pants and converse.  Toby was whispering in Chloe's ear making her blush.

“Oh my gosh! Shoes! Bailey, upstairs! We forgot shoes!” Chloe screamed.

Chloe and I run upstairs, back into my room. Chloe hands me white sandals, while I slip them on Chloe grabs pink sandals with straps and puts them on.

We drove to the party and arrived at 5:10. The house was already jam packed. We walked in and people were already drinking. No one was drunk yet, but some were close to it. Tyler saw me arrive and handed me a red solo cup. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I hear Cameron huff in the background but I ignored it.

After a hour I was tipsy already.  I was taking shots with random people I didn't even know. I got on a table and started dancing to the beat is the music. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I kept getting grabbed by some seniors boys, “Hey! Stop! Guys stop!” I yelled as they tried slipping their hands up my dress and pulling my down.

“Hey assholes, she said to stop.” I look up and see Noah and Brandon pushing the boys away. “She’s hammered.” Noah says to Brandon as they help me off the table.

“Whaaaat?” I slurred, “I’m not that drunk I only had like three drinks.” I said as I held up my three fingers.

“Sweetheart. That’s five fingers.” The room is spinning and I feel a bit dizzy. “Brandon, I’ll take care of her.” Noah said to Brandon.

“Alright, have fun man.” Brandon pat Noah on the shoulder.

“Here, let’s go get you some water.” Noah said to me holding my arm in his hand. Noah led me into the kitchen that was full of people. Noah handed me a red cup filled with clear liquid, I hope this is alcohol.

“Heey, this isn’t alcohol, this is waaater.” I slurred.

“Yeah, I know. You need to sober up a bit. Let’s go sit.”

Noah took me back into the living room where everyone was dancing, no grinding on each other. Before I know it I’m on a couch between Noah, and Brandon with a girl on his lap and kissing.