tip #2 : Noting Every Idea

You have your idea! Great! Now you need to take that idea and run to the finish line

You have your idea! Great! Now you need to take that idea and run to the finish line. How?

When you get ideas for your story, always note them down somewhere (if you're not planning to write at that moment). Even then still write them down because things get lost easily.

I have a bad memory when it comes to little things like that, therefore I make pinpoints in the Notes app of my device.  That's a way you can do it too!

When you get to writing out your idea and your sentences start flowing while your brain starting turning those dusty gears, ideas begin to fly out of nowhere. I know it has happened with me many times.

I'll get to wondering what am I going to write after this? What will my dialogue consist of? How can I write fillers in the middle of my main ideas? but once I start writing and continue, things just flow. Before I know it, my chapter is over 2,000 words!

Like I mentioned in the last chapter, small inspirations from shows or web series, etc can also help with filler chapters.

Point is, write everything you think of! Eliminate some if it seems to not be what you want but still don't take advantage of that flow. Don't rush either. Take your time because everyone ideas come at different paces; whether fast or slow.

P.S. Have a fun and safe weekend. 😘