"Yeah let's go. Coming Scott?"

"I can't... I have to find Sty," Scott said, walking away from the other kids. Stiles followed him, watching him look around for kid Stiles. Everything sped up and he saw kid Stiles and Scott hugging each other while wolves circled around them.

One of the wolves leaped towards them, and that's when teenaged Derek came in, shoving the wolf so hard it fell to the ground with a whimper. "Keep your eyes closed!" Derek yelled, fighting with the three wolves. Derek caught one in mid-air, snapping one of its paws. It cried out in pain and all three of them ran away.

As Derek turn towards the two kids, all three of them disappeared. Replaced by the two cribs. Stiles ran up to them, about to reach for them and saw they were empty. There were two faint cries in the distance, causing Stiles to turn and run towards the sound. He came to an opening and saw two babies wrapped in blankets in the middle of three wolves, circling them with their heads low.

"No! Get away from them!" Stiles yelled, running towards them but it seemed like he wasn't going anywhere. Stiles' wolf took over, his ears pointed, eyes bright blue, fangs and claws out. He ran as fast as he could but it seemed like he was going the pass of a snail. The wolves launched towards the babies in slow motion, causing Stiles to roar out in agony. The wolves, the babies, and the woods disappeared. He was back in the empty space.

Stiles looked around, claiming his wolf down while looking for the babies. The clear space turned to the Hale House, while it was still up. Stiles could hear voices upstairs, voices that sounded familiar.

He walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door and saw himself and Derek on the bed, getting heated. Stiles knew where he was, the day Matt came and shot him. He quickly went out of the room and went downstairs just in time for Matt to open the door.

He tried to shove him out, but Stiles went right threw him. He turned as Matt walked up the stairs. Stiles ran up just in time to see Matt raise the gun. He ran in front of Matt as Derek rushed to Matt, but not before Matt let out two bullets.

Stiles turned towards himself, looking at his side as it started to bleed. There was a pain in his chest, he looked down and saw that he was bleeding too. Stiles held his chest as Derek took Matt out of the room.

Stiles went out of the room, watching as Derek pushed Matt out of the house. "D-Derek..." he said. Derek looked up, surprising Stiles. He heard him. Derek ran up and rushed into the room to see Stiles laying on the bed, blood coming out of his side.

Everything went black.

~~~~~~

Stiles started to move, which caused John to walk to the bedside. "Stiles?"

Stiles opened his eyes, making eye contact with his dad. "Daddy?" Stiles looked around at the room, and then to his stomach. "Where're my babies?!"

Stiles started to freak out. Alan and John tried to hold him down but they couldn't, he was freaking out too much. John tried to hold him down harder, "Stiles! Stiles calm down!"

Derek ran in, "It's alright Red, they're right here, they're safe."

Stiles calmed down, looking at Derek and the two babies in his arms. He took a deep breath, wiping away tears. He reached for them, and Derek placed them in his arms. "They're beautiful..."

"They sure are..." John said, smiling. "When were you going to tell me you were having twins?"

"I was meaning to tell you, I really was," Stiles said, chuckling.

"Alright..." Alan said, grabbing a clipboard. "So when the pain killers wear off you're gonna be in some pain. But luckily, since you're a werewolf, that won't last long. The stitches usually take about three days to heal, but again you're a werewolf, so that will be sooner than normal too."

"Alright," Stiles said, nodding.

"What are you naming them?" Erica asked, a little impatient. Stiles smiled, looking at Derek who nodded.

"Well, the girl is Scarlett Rose Hale," Stiles said, holding up the girl a little.

"And my son is Crimson Red Hale," Derek said, grinning cheek to cheek. "Both their names are names for different shades of red."

"That's beautiful," Erica said, smiling.

"Alright, well unless you want to stay here for two or three days let's get you back to your house so you can be on bedrest. I'll be staying with you for the course of your healing," Alan said, earning nods from Derek and Stiles.