His Proposal - 71

The following morning I am woken by the cluttering of dishes and people loudly talking. I turn to the side and open my eyes looking at my gorgeous boyfriend. I place my hand on his face. A piece of his hair falls into his face and I move it to the side.

Jai opens his eyes. "Morning," A smile spreads across his face.

Sitting up I move to straddle him. I lean down and capture his lips with mine. Jai wraps his arms around me and he deepens the kiss. He slips his tongue into my mouth.

A knock on the door followed by. "If you don't get up now we won't have long at the park," Aleysa yells.

Damn, my sister knows how to ruin a perfectly good moment between Jai and me.

Pulling back I look into his chocolate brown eyes. "We can finish this tonight, after our date." I climb off him and walk to the cupboard. I pull out a pair of skinny jeans with holes in them and a light blue t-shirt. I change my clothes and pull on a pair of flat boots.

When I turn back around I see Jai is staring at me. "I liked that view, but there are other views that I prefer." I pull my shirt up and show him my boobs. "Like this."

He groans. "You're not helping with what's happening beneath the sheets."

I laugh. "I will see you downstairs for breakfast." I give him a quick kiss before he can pull me on top of him. I shut the door and walk to the kitchen. I enter the kitchen to find the table set with food and Jai's family sitting at the table.

Charlotte's husband and kids are sitting at the table as well.

They arrived just before dinner last night. Charlotte was glad to see her family, especially after everything that happened since I was taken and Veronica and Ricky were shot.

***

After breakfast, we clean the kitchen before we head outside to the waiting limos. I see three parked in the driveway. Jai, Aleysa, Nate and I walk over to the middle limo and we climb in. I open the fridge and pull out a bottle of water. I give everyone a bottle before I sit back in my seat. I put my seatbelt on.

Aleysa looks out the window. "It's beautiful up here. If I were to die today, it would be a peaceful place to be." She says.

I agree with her.

It's about a forty-minute drive to Yosemite from where we are staying. There's a look-out on the way to Yosemite and the limo pulls over. We climb out of the car and walk over to the look-out. There are mountains and heaps of tree's where I am standing. The sky is blue with a few clouds in the sky.

It's beautiful.

 (A picture of Yosemite that I took last year when I was in the US)

Aleysa pulls her phone out of her pocket and she looks at Jai. "Can you take a photo of us please?"