Chapter 35

Corvus took a deep breath to relax himself before turning around to face Hermione who was acting nervous and anxious which was out of character. Since he never seen her like that which in a way it worried him.

"Sure," Corvus says she glances around her before saying, "But not here come with me," Corvus was slightly hesitant because she could lead him to a secure area where he could be ambushed. However, the more he observed her the more he was becoming sure that she honestly wanted to talk.

Well might take a chance otherwise I wouldn't know, he thought before following her to the library making a sight escape him. Since he was not going to be ambushed or anything because most Gryffindor's don't visit the library unless they need to do homework. Hermione, has been the only one he knew that spent her time in the library for fun along with some Ravenclaw students.

They went to a far corner of the library that didn't have that many students nearby.

"What did you want to talk about?" Corvus asks

"I'm sorry for what Ron and others did to you along with the fact that you didn't retaliate against them. Even after what they did," Hermione says

"You were there," Corvus says keeping his shock from his voice.

Hermione could only nod and quickly adds, "I was going to intervene if it got serious but it wasn't necessary. Either way what I really wanted to tell you is to be careful on who you trust especially Dumbledore who..." her eyes shut tight in pain and held the side of her head.

Corvus eyes softened, "Are you okay?" Corvus ask Hermione shakes her head and her face turned blank before glancing at him with disgust and left. Corvus blinks, what just happened? he wonders.

"She was under the Imperius curse," Blaise says walking from around the bookshelf.