Chapter 9

Alexander's P.O.V

When Unique told me her father was Andon James I saw red. That bastard is her father. I hope she doesn't know that we're enemies. "Hey are you looking for a job?" I ask curiously. "Yes how did you know?" She asks. "Well its just a guess. Would you like to be my PA?" "Oh my gosh yes I'll be your PA." She replies all happy. "But wait my aunt told me that my father wants me to work for him. What should I do?" "I think you should work for me. I know your father he is my companies enemy. Please don't work for him. I want you to work for me. I know I sound selfish but please work for me." I really want her to work me. "I mean I have never really met my father. Sure I'll work for you. I'll take your word for it as long as I get to meet my father." she replies. Yes she agreed to work for me! "Okay you start Monday 8 am sharp."

-Monday-

Alexander P.O.V

I can't wait to see Unique today. She came into the office looking like this.

I was about to talk her right then and there on my desk

I was about to talk her right then and there on my desk. She looks so fucking hot. "Hello Mr.Anderson what should I do?" She asks all formally. "Okay enough with the formal talk call me Alexander or Alex. Also I want you to type these files and get this file signed by Mr. Johnson on the 5th floor." I say while handing her the files. "Okay sir....I mean Alex, I'll get these files done." She replies shyly. I lift her chin and say," Don't be shy around me you can trust me. You are mine and don't be afraid of me, I'll protect you." I can't believe I said that to her. "Alex after work can you take me to your house so I can tell you everything that has happened in my past?" "Of course we can." I kinda want to know hat has been happening in her past. "Okay thanks now let me get to work." As she says that she leaves my office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers

Sorry short update. Please don't be mad! Keep reading to find out more.