Jason White

A/n: ok so this wasn't a request. I thought that I'd just write this for the hell of it y'know? Anyway for this I'm just gonna be using y/n. I hope you guys enjoy my first Jason imagine!

❌❌❌

Y/n's P.O.V:
This was it. The day that I was going to see my favourite band, Green Day, perform live in London! I was so excited that I could barely breathe.

By now it had just gone 7:55pm. The concert was supposed to start at 8pm. I clenched my fists excitedly, waiting impatiently for the guys to come on stage.

I screamed loudly when I saw them start to come on. I screamed even louder when I saw Jason walk out behind Mike. I'd always seemed to have a soft spot for Jason. I just felt like he didn't get nearly as much attention as he deserved.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I instinctively spun round and saw a man who looked to be in his early thirties standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

His eyes traveled up and down my body a couple times before he finally spoke.

"What's your name sweet thing?" He whispered in my ear. I could clearly smell the cheap alcohol on his breath and I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from gagging.

"Why would I tell you that?!" I shot back, trying to hide my obvious fear.

The guy growled and grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Tell me your name, or else there will be consequences." He whispered in my ear before roughly kissing my neck.

I gasped and tried to fight him off, but man he was strong! I knew that there was only one thing that he wanted from me. But I wasn't going to give him the pleasure he wanted, not without a fight at least.

Jason's P.O.V:
I smiled widely as I looked out at the crowd. They all looked so happy and carefree. That is, until my eyes fell on a girl right at the front of the crowd. It looked like some douche was harassing her.

I growled lowly. Nobody does that to some innocent girl when I'm around! Nobody! I continued looking out at the crowd for a bit, keeping one eye fixed on the girl at the front.

It looked like it was getting worse and worse by the second. The guy was now roughly kissing the girl's neck and he was trying to take her hoodie off. That was the last straw.

The next thing I knew, I had taken my guitar off and had jumped from the stage into the crowd. The others, especially Billie, gave me really weird looks when I suddenly took off my guitar. I pointed at the girl getting harassed and they immediately stopped playing there instruments.

Once I'd managed to push my way through the screaming fans I finally got to the girl.

"Let her go!" I snarled, punching the guy in the face. He growled in pain, but seemed to get the message and walked off, looking very disappointed.

"Are you alright?" I asked the girl in front of me. She looked up at me with wide, scared eyes. Her lip started quivering and I immediately took her into my arms, holding her protectively against my chest as people tried to get her away from me.

She tried to fight me off, but I just kept holding her tightly."

"Hey, hey, it's ok." I whispered in her ear. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." She nodded and looked up at me. I smiled down at her.

"What's your name?" I whispered, pulling her closer to me as some stupid blonde bitch tried to grab her out of my arms.

"Y-y/n." She stuttered nervously. I smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you y/n." I replied. "I'm Jason." She nodded, obviously already knowing who I was.

I picked her up bridal style and made my way back through the screaming fans to the stage. Y/n wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, shaking with fear.

"Shhh... it's ok sweetheart." I whispered in her ear. "I've got you. You're safe." She nodded fearfully as I walked back on stage with her in my arms.

Billie suddenly walked towards us, looking worried.  Y/n cuddled closer to me. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, letting her know that I wasn't gonna let anything happen to her.

She blushed and hid her face in my chest. I smiled widely and looked at Billie.

"Is she ok?" He whispered to me. "Yeah I think so." I replied. "She's just scared and it seems like she doesn't wanna be away from me."

Billie nodded slowly and smiled. I felt y/n's breathing getting slower against my chest. "Looks like you've got an admirer Jace." He smiled. I smiled widely and kissed y/n's nose. I was gonna ask her to be my girl when she woke up. That way I could always protect her.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I slowly woke up to find myself in Jason's arms. I sighed happily and buried my face against his warm chest. A low chuckle met my ears, making me smile.

"Hey beautiful." Jason whispered in my ear. I yawned and looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Can I ask you something?" He continued. I nodded. "Do you... um... wanna... be... um... my... g-girlfriend?"

I smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss. "Of course I will."

I smiled before kissing him again. He smiled widely. "I love you y/n."