Chapter Fourteen

~Few Weeks Later~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jaime sighs as he walks in to the Mountain for the third time this day. Conner and he couldn't find Bart or Tim at all for the past few weeks since their last meeting.

"Did you find them?!"

A green blur comes at Jaime, knocking him down.

"Gar! Slow down, Dammit!"

"LANGUAGE, TUKI."

"Nope. Sorry, Gar." Conner says.

Gar sighs and gets up as Tuki stops next to him.

"Can we go with you next time?" Gar asks as Tuki wraps his arms around Gar.

"We still have school, Gar. We can't just skip." Tuki chimes in.

"Can't we talk to Evey about that? She's done it for missions."

"That's different. We know that Tim and Bart are around the area, not off somewhere on another continent. Or the world is in danger."

Gar pouts and crosses his arms over Tuki's.

"Maybe this Friday, but I don't think we're gonna find them this week." Conner says.

"Alright." Tuki says. "In the meantime, we have homework to finish."

With that, he picks up Gar, pushing him over his shoulder and starts to head back to where their room is.

"Tuki, put me down, goddammit!"

~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update. I have two other chapters ready right now. I won't put then up for a while since I'm having bad writers block right now.

See you all on the next update!