Name changes and Future of Mr.CEO

So the reason I've decided to write this chapter is because there seems to be a few things that I've mentioned in comments that people keep bringing up and it's frustrating. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, then you may have noticed that our Heroine's character names changes half way through the book.

Anna.

Annabelle.

Ava.

Avaline.

What is her name?

Why have I not edited it?

Her name is Ava. Not short for Avaline, just Ava. It's short, sweet and awkward; like myself. Now the reason I never edited the name in all chapters is because when I was writing this I was going through the toughest times of my life. I was suffering with severe depression, social anxiety as well as having suicidal thoughts. I ended up attempting suicide. Three times.

I was never getting better and while my online persona showed I was, I can swear that I was actually only getting worse. I was self harming and self medicating for no reason. I'm better now but Mr CEO was that thing I enjoyed doing that helped for a little while. And the reason for that is because it probably took me an hour - 90 minutes - top to write each chapter of this story.

And now onto the future of Mr CEO. I keep getting asked whether I'll finish the book or publish it, which is crazy. I'm in no way ready to publish anything but I do still write. In fact I'm currently writing something new. It won't be published on here as far as I know but I may post a few chapters, a slight teaser for it. It's titled 'Not So Saint' and I'm having so much fun writing it. Mr CEO is done. It's over and I hope you understand that it's part of a past I would like to forget.