«chapter 11»

Chapter 11

I held Liam in my lap as he cried. It was horrid, really. Not the fact that he was ruining my clothes, but the fact that such a beautiful person was shedding unnecessary tears.

"W-why am I i-impossible to love, N-Niall?" Liam sobbed out.

"Shh, babe, shh. Just focus on breathing, okay?" I whispered, rubbing my hands through his hair.

"W-why doesn't anyone l-love me?" He whimpered again.

"One day you'll find someone, Li. They'll love you like you would never imagine. They may be closer than you think," I tried to hide my smile.

"I don't think there's someone out there for me," Liam whispered like a small child.

"I bet there is, Li."

"Will he love me?"

I leaned over and gave Liam a small kiss on the lips. "Like you could never imagine."

And then he was asleep.

-

Luckily, Zayn stayed away from all of us for a few days. Harry even told me that Perrie was gone as well. Good riddance to the both of them, I said.

Harry told me not to be so mean.

Liam has spent most of his time with me, which made me extremely happy. He's almost always cuddling under my arm for some strange reason.

"Hey, Li?" I poked at his face; he had zoned out.

"Yeah?" He shook his head. Liam's eyes were glassy.

"Are you alright?" I ask suddenly, forgetting what I had truly been about to ask him. "Like really? Don't lie to me."

"I don't know, Ni. I just wanna see Zayn so badly, but then again I don't, you know?" I nodded my head, as if I did know.

I didn't.

"Do you wanna go get some food?" I asked suddenly. It was only about 9 at night; the dining hall had yet to close.

"How the hell are you still hungry?" Liam groaned. "You just ate like a pound of food!"

"I just am, alright?" I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get food."

I was out the door before Liam could protest.

I always seemed to hate it when people made fun of my appetite or weight. It was always something I was insecure about.

Was it really my fault that I had a high metabolism and was always hungry? I didn't think so.

My weight was another thing all together. I could eat as much as I wanted and never seemed to gain any weight. I never found a problem in that. Others did, though. I was always picked on for being fat when I was younger.

I huffed once again, thinking that maybe I shouldn't have stormed out on Liam. He honestly didn't know, did he?

I didn't storm out because of the hungry joke. At least, that wasn't fully the cause. Maybe it was because Liam told me he was actually missing Zayn's no good, sorry arse.

How, I would never know.

•-•

SHIT WILL GO DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BE PREPARED.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

(31/12/13)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(24/03/14)