Reading At the Park

Somehow I found myself back at the park.

I really didn't plan it .

I had woken up this fine Saturday morning and thought I ought to read a book.

So I searched around a little while for a book...and then I found one.

Then I found myself walking out the door and then, I was at the park.

It was weird, I didn't think I would be back at the park so soon.

I mean, it had only been one day really...and yet, yet I was here- reading.

Reading by myself that is.

There were other people at the park but apparently most people didn't talk to teenage boys who read novels at six in the morning.

That's right, I'm an early riser.

Mornings, in my opinion, were meant to be lived and absorbed- not slept through.

But even though it was weird that I was in the park at such an early hour, I liked it, I found myself smiling actually.

It was because the park was such a nice place.

Now I could see that.

It was a place where old people held hands, children played with one another, kites and balloons got lost and a place where I, Jason Kin, could quietly read a book.

song at the side just cause arctic monkeys works with anything :)

did I already say I didn't know what category to put this in last time? cause I can't remember...

but anywho, I don't know if teen fiction really sums this book up, so if u have any idea of what it could be, please say so!

so yeah, next chapter hopefully tomorrow XD