Beauty & the Beast

Molly's POV

I looked at the passing cars rushing by and the beautiful scene through my window. The green leaves are finally blooming on the trees, reminding me that summer is right around the corner.

"Are you excited for the states?" I directed my attention away from the street and towards Liam, nodding vigorously.

"I can't wait for you to see New York!" I looked at Niall and smiled, agreeing with him. I hear New York is absolutely breathtaking, filled with adventure.

"I've always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty." The van came to a rough stop, turning the corner sharply.

"Wait, why didn't you invite Molly to the Madison Square Garden concert last year, Niall?" I looked at Zayn stupidly, raising my eyebrows.

"Well Molly and I weren't exactly talking at that time." Zayn's mouth shaped in the form of an 'O' and his face turned slightly red, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I forgot."

"It's fine, everything is much better now," I glanced at Niall and started to blush when I noticed he was already staring at me.

Much better now.

"So are you excited for the show tonight?"

"Yeah, it's one of the last shows we have in Europe!" I smiled at Louis, agreeing.

It sure was. Germany was absolutely gorgeous.

"Big venue tonight, too." Harry added, finding his way into the conversation.

"Well hello to you too, Harold," Louis said sarcastically, teasing him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. There's less than a week till America and I'm absolutely psyched."

______

"Where's Louis?" I looked to my left and spotted Niall, looking frantic.

"I don't know, haven't seen him in a while," I responded honestly, shrugging.

The last time I saw him was when he went backstage after sound check.

"We've got five minutes till we're on, where the hell could he be!" Niall ran his fingers through his hair, looking even more stressed as time went on.

"I'm sure he'll show up soon," I tried to lift the mood, attempting to make him feel better for the concert. "So are you excited?"

"For what?" I rolled my eyes and gave him the 'Really?' look.

"For the concert of course!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Tonight should be a good turnout, not one of the biggest concerts though." I nodded, understanding what he meant.

The concerts in the O2 were probably their biggest.

"Well you'll kill it, I just know it." I gave him a quick hug, shooing him off to finish getting ready. He stood their for a second, not listening to me.

"If you wait here any longer, you'll be late just like Louis."

He waited a couple more seconds before ducking his head and kissing the side of my mouth, but not nearly my lips. When he pulled back, he smiled and trotted out with no second glance. When I watched him round the corner and leaving my sight, I ducked my head and blushed.

That was the first time he attempted to kiss my lips since the Eiffel Tower. And must I say, I've missed it.

I was taken out of my thoughts as I heard two manly screams down the hall. I rushed over to the corner and peered over the side. Zayn and Harry stood in the middle of the hallway, completely soaked.