05| Intruder's Embrace

"Seven, please touch me..." She whimpered, her hands tracing over the curves of his chest, wanting to savor the moment. Wanting to savor him.

She kissed him roughly, moving her lips down to his neck where she sucked tenderly, begging him to feel her the way she craved him to.

He groaned in pleasure, the sound seeming so surreal and pleasurable, sinful and magnificent. It made her frame tremble as she straddled him.

"Let me..." He whispered, his face unclear--yet the tone in his voice signaling that it twisted in the most lustful expression possible. "Let me make love to you..."

"I..." She gasped, his large hands clamping down on her hips, bringing her as close to him as possible. Y/N could almost feel the heat. "I love you... Saeyoung..."

All she could see was his lips, the way they curved into the most perfect smile. They were foggy, yet the message was clear. "I love you too Y/N."

DING!

707: > We need to talk.

Y/N snapped back to reality, glancing at the clock and sighing deeply. 12:13am.

The rush she felt from her discovery had now faded into exhaustion. But a text from him was always important, more than she wanted it to be.

Y/N: > Call me then?

He replied immediately, something seemed off by his lack of enthusiasm. He never used proper punctuation unless he was upset with her. 

707: > This is too important. You will see soon enough.

She brushed it aside, even though a sort of penitence loomed over her. What the hell did she just dream about?

She squeezed her eyes shut. Who was Saeyoung?

She shuddered, turning her attention on the sleeping kitten, who was snuggled warmly between her breasts. A warmth he had probably not felt in days.

A smile curved along her lips. Y/N wondered how the kitten managed to lay there without waking her. 

Not having the heart to disturb the peaceful creature, the girl frowned and petted its now clean fur, listening to him purr softly from her touch. "You've been through so much haven't you?" She whispered, shifting positions and carrying the kitten to his bed. She laid him down gently, and he meowed with a weak response. His fatigue did not cause enough commotion to worry the girl.

She kissed his head one last time before switching the lights off and tucking herself in.

She would have to name him soon.

Y/N closed her eyes in hopes of a deep slumber, but instead, the girl lay fully awake. She tossed and turned, desperate to find the right position and to clear her mind of uncertainty.

And by thousands of questions, she meant Seven.

She sighed and brought the sheets up to her chin. Why did she constantly think of him?

He had basically set her house on fire, threatened to kill her, and destroyed her most expensive items. And yet, her heart yearned for contact. It yearned for him.