Chapter Sixteen

Songs for this chapter are:

You Found Me- The Fray

Fallen- Imagine Dragons

Dark Horse- Katy Perry ft Juicy J

--------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Justin pushed me into the car roughly and I turned around to glare at him. His eyes were just as harsh as I huffed, sitting down in the car.  Justin slammed the door before moving to his side, putting the car in drive and zooming away.

I finally noticed that Delgato was lying across the back seats, soundly sleeping. I reached back and lightly scratched his back and he wagged his tail in appreciation.

I sighed and leaned back in the front seat, taking a small glance over at Justin. He was absolutely furious, and I couldn't help but feel frightened.  "What are you staring at?" Justin snapped and I cowered into the seat.

"Nothing," I muttered.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. We pulled up to his house and I stayed in the front seat, not knowing what he wanted to do.

He got out, then came over to my side and practically ripped my out of the car. He wrapped both his arms around me and walked into the house.

He took my coat off for me and I stood there, waiting for his next move.

Justin grabbed my wrist tightly, as usual, in his hand and led me to the couch. He sat down and I warily sat beside him. We remained there in silence for a little while before he finally spoke up.

"Why did you run?" He whispered.

I gulped, "You- you hit me. I just couldn't handle it."

"You think I wasn't hurting every single second of the damn day after that happened?!" He yelled and I flinched. Justin grabbed my wrist again and squeezed it, his brown eyes burning into mine.  My wrists were starting to swell at the amount of pressure he had put on them tonight.

"If it hurt you that much you wouldn't have done it!" I screamed.

He let go of my wrist and his arm flopped to his side. He sucked in a deep breath, before he looked up. His eyes were dark, filled with sadness, anger and desperation.

"You really thought you would escape, didn't you?" He shook his head before letting out a laugh. I gulped nervously, as he started laughing harder.

"I think you deserve a punishment, don't you think?" His crazed, burning eyes met mine and he smiled wickedly.

"J-Justin what are you-" I was cut off by his plump lips attacking mine. I gasped and tried to push at his chest by he grasped my wrists and secured them above my head.

"I love you, so much." He murmured, pressing his hips against mine.

"Justin stop please!" I cried when he started to roll his hips. He took both of my wrists in one of his large hands and the other one stroked my cheek.

His lips detached from mine and his face buried in my neck, planting soft kisses on the sensitive skin.  "You can't leave me." He mumbled, "You will never leave me."

He started sucking the skin, swirling his wet tongue around the stinging - already red - skin.

"Say it," He growled and I whimpered. His teeth bit down on my skin harshly.

"I'm never leaving you." I cried, struggling in Justin's grip. His eyes closed for a mere second, a sigh leaving his now, bright red lips.

"You my dear," he paused to plant his lips on mine in a desperate kiss. He pulled back just a bit, his hot breath fanning all over my face.