Chapter 18

Emiliano POV

"Happy birthday Melany, wake your damn ass up".

"Stop hitting me on my butt, it hurts". She says sitting on the bed.

I walk with the present and flowers with chocolate towards her. I bent on my knees and I give her the flowers and plant a kiss on her soft hand.
I give her the presents and the chocolate.

"Why so much present Emiliano, there is 15 present and all of them are for me".

"Yes Melany, start to open them".

I sit next to her on the bed while she opens the first gift.
She opens the first small gift, there is a necklace in it. A necklace that says so little but means so much, it's a necklace and it's the "bond" necklace.

"This is so beautiful "bond", it's a nice word". I smile and help her put the necklace around her neck.

The second gift was a dress that she wanted from a long time ago. It's the sparkly white dress with lace and it's strapless.

"Thank you for all the gifts Emiliano, thank you I really appreciate it". She hugged me and give me a kiss on the cheek. I am really happy that she started to like me even more and is comfortable around me and my man.

This girl right next to me is the girl that made me who I am today, she don't know how she has change me physically and mentally and I'm really happy for that.
Every years and month that passed by I thank God that I still have her, I can't and won't survive without her. I really want the best for her, even if I had ruin her career. I didn't make the best move, but it was the best choice that I have ever made. No one had change my life like she did, no one understand me like she do. She was just a teenager a little girl and now she's bigger and more beautiful. We were perfect strangers. I loved her since I first saw her with her dad in the coffee shop, I know that she was my next victim even though I didn't want the things to go like that, I didn't have any other options and I know what I did was a big fucking mistake, but it turns greater when years passed by, it is a good feeling having her next to me and watch her everyday, how she turned and be a gorgeous eighteen years old girl. I can't get my mind off of her, she is all I think about and even when I try too it won't get off of my mind.

"Let's go for breakfast Melany, there is special breakfast for you today". I get out of the bedroom and she came after me.

We went downstairs where all my man and maids are to wish her a Happy birthday.

"There is the birthday girl". Everyone shouts.

Melany get hugs and kisses from all of my maids and man.
We talked and laugh and really have a funny morning.

In the afternoon....

"I have something special for you". I whisper in her ear while we are walking up the stairs.

"What is it". She asked curiously.

"Go get dressed cause we are leaving, then you will know your surprise". She smile and walk in the bedroom.

After what felt like 15 minutes, she came out wearing that white sparkly dress. She looks so freaking gorgeous.

"You like what you see". She ask me while turning around so I can have a full view of the dress.

"Of course I like what I see, and I like the one in the dress too". She smile and her cheeks turn red in a second.

I took her hand and walk out of the room and down the stairs to go find the key of the car.

We are in traffic and I'm following the GPS for my location.

I park my car and we head out.
It was one of the special hotel and I chose to give it to her here. Our special date on her birthday.

I open the door room and there were candles on the floor that lead us to the balcony and there was a men with dishes on the table and wine with two chairs. I open one chair for her and I sit at the opposite of her.

It was the moment when I decide to tell her my feelings towards her. The moment that I've been waiting 2 years for, the best moment to do it and at the best place. I thought of telling her earlier, but I take it back and I'm going to tell her now at this moment when it's more romantic and beautiful. A day that not only I would remember, but a day that we both won't forget.

This is chapter 18