Announcement

The day of the presscon finally came. I am now inside the venue with my hyungs and manager. Yeri and Red Velvet are here too.

Lots of media are taking endless pictures of me and Yeri, but I never did any skinship towards her. Heck, I didn't even move my chair close to hers.

I have no bad feelings for her, but this is wrong. We both know that there's nothing going on between us. But why? Why did she agreed to pretend that we are in a relationship?

I saw her earlier trying to talk to me, but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

The only one who I want to talk to is Dahyun.

Speaking of Dahyun... today is the final episode of SIXTEEN, which means that the new JYP Girl Group will be announced. I should have been there, supporting my fiancee, not here pretending to be someone's boyfriend.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

This is wrong. This is all wrong.

I have to make this right.

---

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. He lied down on my bed. "If you're planning to escape, don't even dare to continue because there are lots of guards outside the building."

"I don't care." I said flatly.

Because I do. I don't really care.

Everything that is happening to me is too much. It's so unfair. Especially to Dahyun's part.

Taehyung sighed and get up from my bed. He wiggled his body and ruffled his hair while making annoying sound.

Is he retarded or something?

Seriously, what's wrong with this dude?

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, giving him judging looks.

"I'm thinking! Don't distract me!"

Kim Taehyung is so goddamn weird.

"I have no time for your alien acts, so please step aside. I need to see my girl."

"That's it!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed which made me almost have a heart attack. Then he evilly smirked at me which gave me goosebumps. "I have an idea."

I gulped.

This is seriously not gonna be good, I can feel it.

But still I listened to Taehyung's plan and follow his order.

---

With shaky hands, I rang the doorbell.

"P-Pizza delivery!" I even choked when I shouted that.

Yes, this is Taehyung's plan. For me to pretend as a Pizza Delivery guy.

I don't know where the hell did he get this Pizza Delivery outfit, but I kinda admit that this idea is not that bad at all.

Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung also helped me to escape from the guards.

The guards and our manager were wondering how a Pizza Delivery guy entered our dorms, and that's the cue for Jin hyung to finally show his "acting" and "amazing lying" skills.

Namjoon and Suga hyung are at the music room, too busy to make music. And Jimin... I don't know where the hell is he. I really don't care about him because to be honest, I'm still mad at him for what happened at the hallways.

When I saw him being close to Dahyun, I can't help but feel angry. And I got even more angrier when I knew that he and Dahyun already met, which resulted for him to have a "love at first sight" thingy towards her.