**Notice- Please Do Read

Hello Fellow Ifrits!

I have been a Storm and Silence aka Lilly and Ambrose fan since forever (its gotta be at least since 2014 or 2015?). In order to satisfy the monster within me that desires more Storm and Silence action I have read so many fanfictions by fellow ifrits who are amazing authors! 

I have decided to create a collection of all the works on Wattpad in one place. Now I have a few questions for those of you will use this.

Would you like the stories to be sorted:

- Alphabetically (by title)?

- Alphabetically (by author)?  

- By views?

- By  votes?

Choose whichever choice you think is best by leaving an inline comment. I will go with whatever choice has the most comments (if one choice has ten more comments one week and a different choice has ten more comments another week, then I will do my best to change it to reflect that).

Second question: As I am planning on waiting a few days to see people's opinions towards the sorting system of this collection, if there are any authors that would like to be featured  as one of the first few authors/stories in this collection, send me a message (username: Anj_Pa) and I will abide by first come first serve ;) for posting the stories!

My plan for posting as of right now is 2-3 stories a week (at a minimum). Since there are so many stories, if people would like, or if requests are high, then I will try to up that number!

Thank you to whoever found this and actually read this!

-Anj_Pa