Oh no... Whoops...

Look at the media. One of my favorite headcanons so I'm going to make a one shot about it.

Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty and Channing Tatum-- Well, maybe not the last one. During the day at least. *wink wink*

Anyway, Aphrodite-- not Afro. Don't call her that-- was reclining on the railing of her beautiful room at Olympus, pink silk hanging off of her figure that was as light as the wind. Her hair, whatever color you find most attractive of course, fell from to her shoulders with perfect volume. It was curly or straight or somewhere in between, whatever you preferred.

Her perfect facial features were relaxed as she looked out over her favorite scenery. The ocean. It was where she was born, after all. From sea foam. It always calmed her like a baby would be calmed by it's mother's heartbeat.

But her tranquility was ruined when the sea stomped in and slammed her beautiful, intricately carved door against the wall.

"Aphrodite!" Poseidon snarled, "What is the meaning of this?"

The goddess merely looked up, arching one perfectly trimmed eyebrow at the man.

"The meaning of this? Well, I'm no Athena, but I believe 'this' means-"

Poseidon growled and the sea in front of her churned, the tide rising so high that a wave was built up to almost the height of Aphrodite's balcony. But when it came crashing towards them it was stopped by the fact that, obviously, the balcony wasn't really there. It hit in front of them but didn't get to them, instead acted as if there was a forcefield there and rushed back down towards the beach.

"Those poor sea-creatures..." Aphrodite said, her tone bored and unsympathetic as she looked down to see a couple of fish flopping about on the beach.

Poseidon waved his hand and the tide brought them back to the water.

"What did you do to my son?" Poseidon said, his voice straining to be calm.

The woman didn't respond, instead turned and put a hand on her hip, her other on the dry railing. "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Poseidon." She said innocently.

His green eyes flashed, "My son is moping at the bottom of the lake at Long Island currently."

Aphrodite had to smile.

"I knew it." Poseidon snarled, "What did you do?"

"Why do you assume it's me?" She asked but didn't receive an answer. She looked down at her nails, which were perfect by the way and painted your favorite color, and shrugged, "Well, nothing much. Just made things a little interesting, Lord of the Sea." She gave him a look that was so mischievous it didn't seem to belong on her pretty face.

"Let me repeat one more time..." Poseidon said, his voice as calm as a stream, "What did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything to him." She promised.

Poseidon narrowed his eyes.

"I merely... Started to change someone's feelings and--"

Poseidon groaned so loud and with so much irritation that the sea started swirling again.

"Please stop messing up my beach..." Aphrodite huffed.

"The Athena girl." Poseidon accused, "What did you do to her?"

"She had always been attracted to blondes..." Aphrodite smirked.

Poseidon looked dumbstruck for a moment.

"You made her fall in love with someone?" He roared, "You know what this will do to my son?"

"I never said she stopped loving your son, Poseidon." Aphrodite chided, "Those two are the next power-couple! I can't ruin that!"

"You're going to ruin my son if you don't stop!" Poseidon spread his hands.

"I'm not even sure how the boy knows already." Aphrodite admitted, "I only just changed her feelings for the son of Zeus..."

"Change them back!"

"Oh I can't do that!" Aphrodite waved him off, "You know I can't fully get in the way of love once it starts, Poseidon."

"Aphrodite!" His eyes were wide with annoyance, "When has that ever stopped you?"

The goddess waved him off, looking back over the sea, "Your son needs to prove himself." She decided, "Prove her he wants her-- needs her-- enough to fight for her."

Poseidon started ticking things off on his fingers, "Leaving behind his mother in the Underworld, diving into Siren Bay just to keep her safe, running off on a quest without permission to find her, holding up the sky for her, giving up Ogygia for her, giving away immortality for her--"

"Oh so you do pay attention." Aphrodite smirked. Then, she sighed, "Poseidon, I'm afraid I was telling the truth this time. I was quite surprised at the chain reaction I made by simply putting the though 'He's kind of cute' into the girl's head. With a few more pushes, she was as confused as Apollo when he's around Athena. Didn't know what her true feelings were, kept denying it... She's awful with romances, just saying. Must have something to do with being the daughter of a maiden goddess." Aphrodite tapped her chin.

"If Athena's daughter didn't even know what was happening how did my son?" Poseidon asked.

Aphrodite frowned, "I'm not sure..." She admitted, "I haven't checked up on him in a while. I've been focused on giving Jason some dreams... Well, anyway... Let me see here..." She squinted as she shrank her conscious into her powers. She forged through millions of confusing and conflicting feelings towards her destination.

After finding the right time and person, she searched Percy Jackson's emotions. She felt confusion and jealousy immediately. After a while the confusion turned to anger and the feeling of betrayal. Not because of Annabeth, but because of his friend Jason. Suddenly he was suspicious, he was on edge and ready, and the jealousy still burned.

One thing Aphrodite loved was jealousy. She loved the way it was like a fire burning in her heart as she felt it from a head-over-heels mortal.

Percy's anger dissipated then it was the present and she felt his jealousy flare up higher. By now he had surely realized what had happened in his life. He still felt love, though. And that almost made Aphrodite smile.

"He's jealous." Aphrodite cleared up.

"No kidding." Poseidon said sarcastically, "Fix him."

"I can't. Well, I could but it would take ages and loads of explaining." As she turned around she saw Poseidon's anger flash in his eyes. He whipped around and grabbed her entire suitcase of the best make-ups in the world and she heard pipes exploding. Before she could lung forward, the scent of sewage filled her nose and she noticed the cloud of sewage water above them.

"You will go down to the mortal world and change things back immediately," Poseidon growled, "Or I'll drench everything of yours in sewage."

///

Part 2?