Chapter 1 - The Stares - part 2

Once we got to the school, Jamie took my hand and guided me to the front office where he introduced himself to whoever was at the desk

"Hi, I'm Jamie Adams, my sister here is starting today." He said and have my hand a squeeze of reassurance. I hadn't thought my nervousness was that obvious.

"Adams, Adams," I can hear her typing something into the computer "Olivia?" she asks

"Yep" I piped up, "that's me"

"Okay I'll just inform the principal of your arrival, if you would like to take a seat, she'll be here shortly.

I let Jamie guide me to the seats where we sat down to wait. After about ten minutes I heard the sound of heels of the floorboards, coming towards us. I sat up straighter and leaned towards Jamie to whisper.

"She's coming." The office doors opened and the sound of the heals stopped before us and Jamie and I stood.

"hello" the lady - the Principal said, "sorry I kept you waiting, I was on the phone with one of our directors" her voice was cheerful and younger than I expected. "Anywho, Your Olivia?

"Yes miss." I replied.

"Nice to meet you Olivia" she said "my name is Sophie Bella, you can call me miss Bella and as we get to know each other better we can progress to miss Sophie." She said all this with so much confidence that it didn't sound weird at all. "I'm 5,11, I have shoulder length black hair, and I'm single" she seemed to direct this last titbit of information towards my brother. I smiled and nudged him in the ribs.

"Jamie's single too, what a coincidence." I said, just to embarrass him. But before he could get even miss bells interrupted.

"So, if you two would follow me to my office we can get your subjects in order."

"Okay" I followed quickly, before Jamie could get me back.

next part is from Jamies' perspective

it'd be awesome if you would comment

luv :)