Its Ok Im Good

"Yes of course." I feel asleep very fast my eyes were tired.
Jimin pov.
She looked so beautiful while she slept. Almost like an angel... I patted her head. "You're so beautiful Miju.." I heard a door know so I had to stand up. "I'll be back." I went to see who it was. I opened to find...
"What the hell are you doing here?" "Hello Yoongi." "Answer the fucking question." "Miju invented me over since we don't have school." ".... I don't trust you Jimin..." He came right in and I shut the door. "Where is she?" "Shh she is sleeping." "Im going to go check on her you can go." "Umm she wants me to stay." "Well im telling you to leave." "Not before I say bye to her." "Whatever." He went up to her room with me following him. "Hey baby can we come in?" "Sure." He opened the door. "Hi are you ok?" "Yeah why?" "Oh its just Jimin told me you were sleeping so I thought you got sick." "Oh no im fine." "Ok just making sure." "Thanks for worrying but im fine." "Sure I think Jimin is leaving so lets go Jimin." "Wait hold on let me say bye to her." "Yeah whatever I'll wait for you at the door." "Ok." He closed the door. "Listen Jimin what we talked about-" "I know we won't talk about it." "Thank you." "Of course see you later." "Yeah bye." "Bye." I closed her door and met her boyfriend. "I'll see you later Yoongi." "Yeah whatever next time tell me so I know ok." "Trust issues~" "Shut up see you." "See you." He closed the door and well I left..

I know this is short but im busy sorry 😐