A/N

If I had a chance

to go back to that fatal day

the day that marked me with such strength

i would just turn around and walked away

I would never want to meet you

not after all this hurt you caused

I wouldn't even say a simple hi or hey

boy i'd be running, fast, away

Because my heart wouldn't get broken like this again

Not ever would I have to hear your name

the name that still makes me want to cry

without you, I'd be such a better life

however, i'd miss all those happy memories

so this is done.  thanx for reading all of those poems. it means a lot. if you are in a similar situation and you want to talk, i'll be always there. maybe i wont be able to help, since i obviously dont have good experiences, but i will do my best. i don't want anyone else to feel this way that i did for so long and will probably forever. it's just that he was my first love, and no one forgets that person. with me, it's all just harder, since i'm one of those persons that get affected easily. however there's a good side to all of this. i finally admitted all of this to myself. i will get over it and so will you. everybody eventually does. and there's this boy. no his looks aren't perfect, he isn't the hottest guy alive nor the fittest.. but you know what? he's really nice and i really admire him, no i actually like him. and remember this, if something doesn't work that, there is a greater purpose to it. god's just saving you for someone better, someone who will love you with no limits. he'll/she'll do anything for you and things will be better than now. 

but here is an advice: dont, ever stay up late without good reasons. bc our minds can be evil and at night, when we're all alone, demons are the one that try to destroy us. because if we face it, it's us who can hurt ourselves the most. so yeah, believe me.. i'm saying this with a reason and behind there's a completely dark sobbing story. but i will say i'm over it. it got better. it always has to.