Rejoicing In Grace

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry it's been so long.Thank you so much for reading.I Praise the Lord for giving me the honor of writing for his Glory and for his children.I pray God will fill your hearts with the revelation and beauty of GRACE.

These are my two favorite quotes on Grace from authors right here on wattpad.Please check out their stories................

The Cross is;
"It's true to Justice because Jesus paid the price of sin for us. it's mercy because we don't deserve to be forgiven. It's GRACE BECAUSE HE LOVES US ANYWAY".
By: @FollowJesus
Story: Knowing The Lord:Devotions

To come to him:
"Shameful as it is to fail Him and to run to him for help over and over again.It's okay because his Love for us is unconditional all you have to do is-repent of your sins, believe in his mercy and accept his GRACE."
By: @robllaguno
Story: Less than a minute
Chapter: Unconditional love

....."it's by Faith you've been saved which is not of yourselves, but a gift from God,so no man can boast"......

What is Grace? a word so wonderful the Angels are still in awe,Hell is still frightened.Souls are still being freed by it.
It's not a word my small,limited and human mind can work out.
It's beyond measure,beyond mere human love.it's associated with the only Son of God!. Grace made by a perfect God for imperfect people.

Grace to me,if I could attempt to explain God's remarkable plan of saving mankind is
Jesus loving me when everyone around me got only my anger.
Jesus laying down his precious life for my broken one
Jesus being patient with me while I was still in sin,even when I knew what I was doing was wrong.
Jesus letting me write for him.
Grace to me is my very soul saved from sin,hell and condemnation because Jesus layed down his life for me, for you.

Self righteousness from what I've learned is; A person who believes he's good enough,is able to save himself.

But Jesus says "I haven't come for the righteous but for sinners"(Mark 2:17)
There is no righteousness apart from Christ Jesus
The notion of being good apart from God is a cruel lie of the devil.

Grace is God loving us so much that choose to look beyond our sin and rescue us for his wonderful Namesake(Isaiah 48:11)
Everyone wants someone who is always kind and loves us enough to die for us,that person is JESUS.

If you want this love called Grace please pray with me"Lord Jesus thank you so much for your Mercy,kindness and Grace.Lord I pray that everyone in self righteousness,even a trace in believers will lose the appeal of it and see the beauty of your Grace and Mercy.Lord please open the eyes of my heart to see you,I want to know you more. In Jesus Precious,Holy Name,Amen!!"

If you prayed that get ready because Jesus is better than you could ever dream of.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirits.
Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year!!!