The whole skyline of New York was perfectly visible from where she was standing, and she thought that Hazel was probably somewhere out there, in one of the countries she knew of, probably studying for her future or helping her sister, who had started showing problems since a young age. But Wanda knew she was handling it all in the best of ways, like she always did.

Wanda stuffed her hands inside the pockets of her sweater and felt the familiar fabric of the postcard against the skin of her fingers, smiling widely. She grabbed the piece of paper and looked at it for a moment, her eyes watering at the sight. Steve was standing next to a black polished door with a 10 written on it, his smile wide as his thumbs were raised in a sign of victory. Wanda looked at his happy face for another moment before turning the postcard to the other side to read what was written on it.

Greetings from England! Got to visit the Prime Minister's house, maybe I'll get to meet him, as well. This place is amazing, wish you could all see it too!

Steve x

A single tear fell on the piece of paper. Wanda immediately cleaned it with the hem of her sweater as she forced herself not to cry more.

Out of all the people she had felt bad for the drastic decision she was forced to make with Pietro and Hazel, Steve was the worst. The love that had grown for him towards Hazel was something Wanda had rarely seen, and she had silently wished for them to be together for the rest of their lives, even if it had meant going against her brother's feelings. They had always been meant to be, and it was something she would have never forgiven herself for. But again, choosing between Steve and Hazel dying in each other's arms or living without knowing each other hadn't been a difficult decision, even for Hazel and Steve themselves.

And that was the reason why she was going to cherish every single moment she got to live on the earth. She was the only one whose memories about what had happened with Marnikov and his army hadn't faded, and she wished they were never going to. Because Pietro was dead, killed by Ultron, but she had had the chance to spend some more time with him, and Hazel was now a normal girl with a normal life and a normal family.

But Wanda was always going to remember her as The Green Leaf.

THE END

well, I guess we're finally here.

I am seriously impressed by the fact that I managed to start, continue and finish a story without messing it up but, as I repeated a million times already, I fell in love with it and I literally couldn't wait for the first free time I had to keep writing and uploading.

I know this is a really clichè ending and it's not really creative, but in my head it makes so much sense and I'm probably just really crazy lol. But anyway, if you guys have any doubts about what happened or something doesn't make much sense, just let me know :3

And now, the sentimental part lol.

I want to thank you guys a lot, but like really a lot. This is the story that has had more readings than any other story I have written in here, and I'm alway going to cherish the feelings of hitting 1k reads or 100 comments. You might think it's a stupid thing, but I'm really insecure about my writing, and seeing people being genuinely interested in what I'm saying gives me a feeling of importance that gives me dependance. That's why I'm going to keep writing on this account. Maybe not immediately, but I'm working on a few stories, even outside of the marvel fandom, and if you aren't annoyed by me already I'll let you know when I publish something.

Well, the endings are always the most painful part of a story, but it doesn't mean that things end for good. I've had really bad moments in my life, which I'm not going to talk about here, but the fact that I AM here, talking with you, has to mean something. There's always light at the end of the tunnel but, most of all, there's nothing wrong with asking a professional for help. We all grow up thinking that being different means being sick. That having a disease (physical or psychological) means having to be an outcast that can't be accepted in the society. And it tends to make people shut down, to close themselves inside a cocoon they never come out from because they think that no one can understand them. But that's not true. Hell, there are 7 billion people in the world, there is DEFINITELY someone out there that will understand and help you.

And, most importantly, there is nothing wrong with you. You might think that's a dumb statement, but you guys have no idea how many times I've hoped someone could tell that to me.

Well, now that I've made myself cry enough, I'm going to bid you farewell, hoping to see you all as soon as possible.

I love you with all my heart, 

thank you,

Elena.