The Casanova's Daughters (13)

Chapter 13

The Overprotective Man

Casanova's POV

I am waiting for Seven and Teddy and they're getting super late. We need to discuss about the property that we will buy for the girls. I need to consult these two because they too are against their plan on living out alone. And this two are always there protecting and loving my daughters so much.

I have talked to the owner already and told him about my plans. They're really in a bit hurry selling it. I was preoccupied by the thought when I heard someone knocking at the door revealing my secretary followed by Seven.

" Am I too late already?" He asked. Looking around to find Teddy but couldn't see him.

I shook my head and he grinned like a child. I tell you. This kid is crazy. How long have I known him? Probably all his life. He grew up with Teddy and they were inseparable.

" You're still 10 minutes early."

" Aiissshh!!Teddy's always late." He whined. He really wasn't that early and he was late.It's just that something came up and Teddy needs to attend on it. He suddenly became serious and looked at me. " Uncle, are you really going to allow the girls to live there?"

I sighed at his question. " I had no choice. You know those girls are rebels."

He hissed at the thought of them being rebels. He knows them pretty well and he knows what they are capable of. " But I still don't think they're ready to handle themselves on their own Uncle."

We stopped talking after a knock came in. Teddy entered and sat in one of the couches.

" Sorry for being late Appa, Seven. I already settled the issues, now... so..."

" I want you to manage and supervise each and every detail of the renovation. That includes security measures, CCTV's, alarms and other stuffs you could think of just to ensure their safety." I said getting straight to the point.

" So your decision is final already?" Teddy asked.

I sighed as I raked my hair in frustration. " It's not like we can do something. We don't want them to run away. Besides, it will be more efficient and safe if we ourselves handle the details for them. They don't need to know the security features that we will install. And we will be having our surprise visit every once in a while."

" So, whose agency are we going to hire?" Teddy asked again.

I looked at Seven. " You're cousin is Seunghyun Choi right? His agency is well known from the security service they are giving. From the security systems and the bodyguards. I want you to talk to him Seven and ask him a favor about this. I want it all in secrecy and confidentiality."

" No problem." He said nodding .

" I don't want my rivals to know about this and use my daughters against me."

" They won't be used against you Appa. My sisters might be brats but they love you. " Teddy reassured me.

" I want to believe they do."

Teddy's POV

I can't believe Appa agreed already. What can I say? I'm just their Oppa. I and Seven are meeting with our engineers and architects. We want to make sure that everything is great and that they will be safe. Seven also and his men are working on the security system.

" So, what else do you think they would need?"

Of course I want all the resources available in their own house .

"What if we put a sauna and a mini pool on the rooftop?" I suggested remembering they love water so much.

A sauna and a pool will probably help my sisters relax. I wonder if these people can make it to the expectations I have in mind.

" Sir, it'll take longer than we expect if we put those on." Said the Architect.

Aiiiisssh...Don't these men think at all? Of course I know all the consequences of putting it there. " I don't care if it'll take longer than the deadline. I want it. I want all the best for my sisters.

The Architect just sighed. "Very well sir, We'll have arrangements for that.", said the Architect and regrouped his men.

I sighed upon seeing their reactions. I'm not good at this, especially because I myself disagree from the decision the girls and Appa made. I'm so much tensed. Thinking about their security, and..... urrrrggghhhh..... I need a break.

" Seven can you take over, please?" I said while massaging my temples.

I was feeling a little bit dizzy. Everything is driving my sanity away. Will my sisters be okay?

I felt a grip upon my shoulder only to find Seven's hand. " Just relax, okay?"

Seven tapped my shoulders a few times trying to help my feel at ease.

" Relax? How can I?" I asked a little loud that he heard.

" I'm with you bro. We'll sort everything out for the girls. Let's go to my place and have a drink, shall we?" He smiled." I'm inviting the girls too."

Seven's POV

Crowded. That's the best description of my bar, always. And now we're on the VIP section with the girls. Everytime that these girls are in here, commotion is always present.

Though everything that will happen inside the club remains a secret. Leakages sometimes appear. And that resulted the most hidden secrets exposed. The Parks Daughters were revealed. Even the most private person in the family no longer enjoy her privacy and turned to be public figure.

She was featured before at some magazine and of course, those only from the high class can afford and have a copy. Everyone thought that she was just another Park, same as the surname of the Casanova. Most thought it was just a coincidence. Only idiots would believe that. There even came about rumors that she might be a concubine of the Casanova. ' The hell, she's too young for that. SHE'S HIS DAUGHTER.'

Because of those rumors, Uncle couldn't hide anymore his secrets and revealed recently everything. Making him hire almost 30 people just to protect her.

" Oppa, aren't you enjoying?" Minzy stared at me with furrowed eyebrows. " You're spacing out. I have been talking to you for almost 15 minutes already."

That hit me, spacing out for 15 minutes. Reality check, we still have three more girls to protect.

I tried to smile at Minzy. " Neh! I was just thinking about something."

" About what Oppa?" she asked in curiousity.

" About your Dad's decision on letting you live on your own."