I walked over to him from where I was grilling the ribs. He was sitting in his truck, obviously about to drive somewhere.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to Tony's to give him his cut, and I'm going to try to talk to him about the royalty, again." Parker sighed.

"When you gonna be back?"

"Uh..." He said as he closed one eye and looked at me as he was thinking. "About four hours or so."

"Parker." I groaned. "Can I go?"

"You gotta cook, don't you?"

"Ugh." I scoffed. "Fine, go."

Parker smirked at me as he used his hand to pull me closer to him. He gave me a kiss and said, "I'll be back before you know it."

"Bye, babe." I said as I backed away from the truck when he cranked it up. "Good luck with Tony."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." I smiled as he started driving.

I walked back over to the grill and tended to the food. Not long after, Rick and Chris pulled up chairs beside mine and started talking to me. It was good having people to talk to.

***

"Rick, I didn't know you had a brother!" I laughed as we were sitting outside by a fire.

"Twin brother." Rick smirked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Oh my gosh, there's two of you. What are we gonna do?" I smiled.

Rick chuckled.

Just then, I heard a truck pulling up and I turned around to see two bright headlights. The red truck pulled up beside us about twenty feet away, and a smiling Parker stepped out.

"Hey, baby!" I yelled as I got up to go hug him.

"Hey, babe." Parker smiled as he hugged me.

"I missed you while you was gone." I said while I still had my face in his shirt.

Parker smiled. "I missed you too."

"How'd it go with Tony?" I asked him as he put his arm over my shoulder when we started walking.

"Pretty good. Wasn't what I wanted, but it kinda worked out." Parker answered.

"What'd you get?"

"I'll tell you later, okay?" Parker mumbled as we were coming up to where everyone was. "I'm not telling everyone else right now."

"Okay." I said. "Are you hungry, baby?"

"Yeah." Parker said as he sat down in the chair beside Rick.

"I'll make your plate." I said as I started going to the kitchen.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Parker smiled at me.