Rules! :3

Yeah , yeah i know you guys hate them but we need to do this. Note: there are words in italic , you need to put the password down to prove that you guys read this. and after i say accepted. i will delete your comment so no one else can copy from you

《1》
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Write in third person! It annoys me so much if people write in first person!

What not to do:
-Mack: *walks in with two books* heres you book!
-i walked in the room as i smiled to the teacher. I chuckled slightly and handed her the book as i say "heres your books!"

What to do:
Mack walked in with two books from his favorite authors he chuckled softly as he remembered reading them. He went to the desk and faced the teacher as he chuckled softly. Handing the book after "heres your books!"

《2》
Please be aware that i want the rp to be descriptive. I dont want people doing one liners , it doesent develop the story much.

what not to do:
Mack was snoring...

Example on what to do:
It was morning as the sun rises , it is probably 5 am. Mack was slightly snoring and blushing. Is he dreaming about something? he rolled around the bed as he started to drool slightly. The sight was truly adorable.

(You can do one liners if you dont know what to say)

《3》
I have a life outside wattpad to ya know. I have school and friends irl , etc. So if i dont reply within an hour , i might be offline , busy , reading a story or at school.

You can tag me if i dont reply in an hour

IF I DONT REPLY UNDER AN HOUR. YOU CANT TAG ME! IF YOU SPAM ME WITH TAGS OR "(?)" THEN ILL IGNORE YOU FOR TWO HOURS ON PURPOSE!

《4》
If you want smut. Then please ask me to do so. We can do it on pm and then go back here when its over. Or we could do the whole rp in pm.

5
you should know the fandom or the youtubers before doing this rp or else it wont make any sense. so you cant say "may i?" if you dont know the fandom

《6
if you dont like the fandom then please dont hate. we all have our different opinions so please respect mine

7》
and of course. this WILL contain yaoi,  yuri and any other type of ships (beware: incest and twincest possibilities)

and especially

8
HAVE FUN!