Chapter Seventeen. Kisses

AN: heyy people! I hope you like this chapter! BTW, the last chapter was not what you think. Don't worry.

No ones POV

You wake up and look around. Oww my head really hurts. You see presents, flowers, chocolates.

You look down at your hands. Tubes. You sit up and look out of the window. Snow. You look around again. Why am I in a hospital? What happened...? Why won't my hands stop shaking?

You eagerly rip off all the tubes connected to you and get up and head for the door, ignoring the throbbing pain in your head.

A nurse come up to you and tries to take you back to your room but u deny and try to find someone you know.

You go into the waiting room and see a sleeping Nishinoya. Bags under his eyes, hair messy.

"Nishinoya!" You call out. He doesn't wake up so you sit next to him. "Nishinoya." You say calmly whilst stroking his hair.

He opens his eyes and looks at you relieved look on his face.

"I thought you'd never wake up sleeping beauty." You give him a hug which last only three seconds because you pull away.

"Was I in a coma?"

"Yeah. For two months and a few days."

Your eyes widen.

"What?! How badly did I injure myself this time?" You chuckle

"You hit your head after coaching my volleyball team. You lost quite a lot of blood. Everyone is really worried. I visited you every day and I never got any sleep. It's a miracle you even survived. The doctors thought you were going to die but I never gave up on you. I doubted you would die."

"Oh." You look at him in the eye and see how tired he looks.

"Let's go home."

"Yeah. Good idea."

You sit up and realize you are in the hospital clothing so you both run back to your room and see your clothes piled neatly on the table next to you.

You try to unbutton your dress/hospital dress thingy but your hands are shaking.

"Nishinoya? Can you unbutton my dress please, my hands are shaking."

He nods.

You suddenly blush realizing a few moments ago, you were about to get changed in front of Nishinoya.

He walks towards you and unbuttons your dress. He blushes.

"Thanks." You say.

He smiles, trying to keep his eyes on your face.

"Bye." He walks out.

No. Don't be disappointed at that fact that he's gone. Nope. I'm fine. Stop acting like a child.

You remove your thin hospital dress. The cold air hits you as you only had knickers on underneath.

You pull on your skinny jeans, bra, crop top, jacket, socks and shoes and pull your hair into a messy bun and head out. You notice a blood stain on you white jeans and top.

It's hard to do the button on the top of the jeans but after what seemed like fifteen times, you succeed.

Nishinoya was waiting for you outside carrying all of your presents. It's like Christmas.

He looks at you and blushes. I think I just produced a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

"Ready?" He asks and you nod.

"Can we go to my house first so I can change? I've got blood stains on my jeans and top. It seemed like the hospital washing machine didn't do a very good job."

Nishinoya laughs and nods.

"Sure. Come on."

He takes your hand and leads you out of the doors. I'm surprised that no doctors stopped us. I mean, I was in a coma for a long time and they don't care about me. Well, Nishinoya did say everyone thought I was going to die. I don't blame them. Now I know Nishi cares, I think I love him.

"It's Winter! Snow! Coldness. Brr." Your happiness dies down as you start shivering. Jeez. I was out for a long time.

"Are you cold y/n chan?" Nishinoya asks you.

"Yeah. It's freezing!" He takes off his jacket and wraps it around you, you frown and sigh. "I've already got a jacket, you'll get cold! Honestly, you need it more." He wraps it around you tighter.

"No. You need it more. I can't afford to loose you for another week. Or month." Grateful of Nishinoya's kindness, you smile.

"Come on then."

Nishinoya drags you to his black Range Rover and pushes you inside. He runs around to the other side of the car and hops in.

"To y/n's house!" He turns on the engine and drives to your house. He grins and you smile. Nothing can ever bring him down.

Time skip to your house

Nishinoya opens the car door and lifts you onto the ground. There is a pure white, soft layer of snow on the ground. Beautiful.

"Wait. Nishinoya! My keys! My car!" He smiles

"Your car is parked in the garage and your keys are with me. Here" he rummages through his backpack and hands you the keys. "Let's get inside. I'm freezing. Oh and by the way, it's a Saturday."

You unlock the door and run inside glad the heaters are on. You quickly shut the door and look at Nishinoya. He looks at you lovingly and holds your hands.

"I'm so glad I met you y/n."

"Nishinoya. I love you." He cups you cheek and pins you against the door.

"I love you too."

He leans into your face and kisses you gently. You break apart and look into each others eyes and kiss again but passionately and longer this time, your lips moving in sync.

AN: Yay! She didn't die!!! Hope uliked this chapter! Luv uu guyss!! Xx