"And let me guess your bitch ass is going to run back and tell him, I'm Nik's guest not Gio's and if he has a problem with it there's plenty of room in the backyard where me and him can discuss it like men." Paul said and Nik started laughing.

"Nah.... I won't tell Gio, he's already got enough to worry about. I wouldn't want my bro getting hurt before this tournament either but there is someone I could call hold up....." I said pulling out my phone, I knew in a fight I couldn't beat Paul but I also knew there was someone not even Paul was stupid enough to cross. I sent a text and he responded immediately. "Denzel said call him." The look on Paul's face was priceless and a few minutes later he left pissed.

After spending the next few hours alone with Quinton, I was standing in a dressing room looking at myself in the mirror; I had on cream pants and a crimson shirt and not trying to sound cocky or anything but I was the sexiest dude in here. One by one they called the dudes out to get auctioned off, until only me and Quinton were the last two left.

"Remember don't get mad if I get more money than you." I said smirking.

"I'm not worried just don't get one of these hoes fucked up." Quinton said kissing me as Meeche walked into the room and told Quinton is was his turn, he looked at me and I tried to figure out what this dude's deal was..... he was always staring at me like he was expecting something. Once they left I watched on the screen as girls went crazy over Quinton. $50, 100, $150..... Finally one girl was crazy enough to spend $1250 for a date with Quinton, I just sat there shaking my head because this shyt was crazy.

"Ayy you ready?" Meeche asked and I walked past him, I was just ready to get this over with. I walked out on stage and looked at Quinton who was sitting next to the girl who bidding on him looking miserable.

"Aight for our last bachelor of the night we have Carlos Gomez, he goes by Papi; he enjoys long walks and butter pecan ie cream which he loves to lick off....." The dude said making up a bunch of bullshyt that wasn't even remotely true. It's for a goo cause, it's for a good cause , I had to remind myself. "Let's open the bidding at $100." The dude said, just as I expected the numbers went up and by the fourth chick I had already passed Quinton, I winked in his direction and he rolled his eyes.

"$3000." Someone in the back said and everyone turned to see Zaire sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"SOLD!!!" The dude Orlando said and I looked at him pissed. Before I could react, Orlando left the stage with Meeche who shot me an apologetic look, nah I wasn't going.... I followed behind them and tried to take dudes head off but Meeche grabbed me.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL TOLD ME IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE WOMEN BIDDING, I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH THAT DUDE!!!" I said heated.

"What it's not like you don't already fuck with dudes." Orlando said shrugging.

"THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M NOT DOING IT GIVE THAT NIGGA IS MONEY BACK! THIS IS WHY I COULD NEVER JOIN THIS FUCKING CULT BECAUSE Y'ALL ALL SEEM SHADY AS FUCK!" I said just as Quinton walked in the room, possibly saving me from getting jumped. "Baby let's go." I said pulling Quinton away, just as we were walking out we ran into Zaire. "You think you're funny?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"I'll see you on Saturday, I just spent a lot of money on you so I expect you there." He said smiling as he walked off, now I was really glad I dumped his ass.

"Carlos this is my fault, I promise I'll find a way to get you outta of it... I promise." Quinton said and I started feeling bad, he was really feeling guilty about what happened when it wasn't his fault.

"It's coo baby..... I got an idea, but you gotta trust me I might have to do some shady shyt." I said kissing him. "Let's get outta here, we got some unfinished business to handle." I said smiling, as we walked out again I noticed Meeche staring at me and it was starting to get to the point where I was starting to believe that was crushing on me or something..... but it didn't matter, right now it was all about Quinton and that's all I really cared about.......

MEECHE DIMARINO

"YO WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN PRESSED OVER THAT NIGGA?! HE'S ARROGANT AS FUCK AND HE'S GOT A SMART ASS MOUTH!" Orlando yelled as I just sat there quietly

"YO WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN PRESSED OVER THAT NIGGA?! HE'S ARROGANT AS FUCK AND HE'S GOT A SMART ASS MOUTH!" Orlando yelled as I just sat there quietly. "So what you can't fucking hear now Meeche?" He asked getting in my face, faster than he could blink I punched him in the chest sending him crumbling to the floor.

"Meech was that necessary?" Atraeu asked smirking. "For real though Meeche what's the deal with this dude Papi? Please tell me your not feeling him." He said looking in my eyes.

"Nah it's nothing like that." I said honestly. "It's just..... when I looked at the nigga Carlos I see myself, you remember what I was like when I first got on campus. I was wild as fuck and the shyt I've heard about him kinda scares me because I was him..... I think he just needs someone to guide him, show him a better way. I just got a feeling that kid is meant to do great things and I wanna be the one to push him in the right direction, maybe one day could help another person like us." I said quietly. I just hoped I could get through to him before it was too late, because I knew what it was like being him and he was just a breakup away from going off the deep end and if he didn't have a good support system around him then, I feared the worse might happen.......................................