Chapter 12 The wake up surprise

Ash's P.O.V.

I wake up to the blinding light of the sun shining throw my currents that I was positive I closed. I don't feel like getting up so I turn the other direction and snuggle into my warm pillow that seems AMAZING. I start to drift off to sleep when something in my brain reminds me I don't have warm pillows ,yet not yet, but then when I sit up real straight and look at my bed. And see that Zero and Zeno where in MY bed.

"What are y'all doing here?!?!?" I all but screamed. Waking them up as they go into defense mode.

Zero try's to explain but is stumbling over words. That's when Zeno speaks up.

"We came back and asked to come up here Tay said she mind linked you and said that you told here we could come up her and spend the night." Zeno explain.

About that time Tay and Akoni came busting throw my door.

"What are they doing here Tay? And why are they in my bed!?" I demand to know.

"They came by around midnight and asked to see you. I mind linked you and you said it was OK from them to come up. Alpha." Taylor told me.

"I was not in my right mind as you can still smell i was high as fuck last night. You should of not listened to me." I said flustered.

About that time they all put there noises in the air and start sniffing it.

"yes i think we can all smell it." said Akoni which was the first time he has spoken since he cam in my room.

"Well everyone out now. i need to shower and get ready for school." i said as i sigh rubbing my temples to try and calm the migraine that's starting to form.

~15 minutes later~

i jump out the shower then go to my walk in closet and look for something to wear. i decided to wear just a crop top sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. i didnt feel like doing anything today but i know i have a stack of papers that i needed to get done.

yay 'alpha work' i thought.

So with that i start to head yup to my office. i sit down in my comfy chair and got to work

~2 hours later~

"Yes im done!!!" i jumped up outta my chair and did a mini happy dance. Then i remembered i still had homework that i needed to get done as well. And so i head back to my room to get my Jack Skeleton backpack.

"lets see. i have my art project, my math and English work to get done." i decided to get my math done first, then my English, and lastly i started working on my art project. In all it took me about a hour and a half. i look at the time and see that is is almost 5:30. And so i decided that i would cook diner tonight. knowing that everyone is sure to be excited about that. i dont mean to brag but im pretty damn good in the kitchen.

'Oh you know you are meaning to dont try to play it off. though you are right you can really cook.' say my wolf.

'so what should i cook tonight? im kinda feeling BBQ' i replyed ignoring the other things she said.

'that sounds amazing.' she said letting me slide for ignoring her.

I guess its time to go to the store then. picking up my wallet and my car keys, and heading down stairs. as im about to walk out the door i yell ill be back then i smell it. or should i say them. so i follow the smell and it leads me into the game room.

"what are yall doing here? dont you have a pack of your own to run?'' willing them to leave.

Tay walks in and i just ignore them and ask her if she wants to come with me.

And thats when they finally decide to reply still not looking away from the game.

"where are you going" they ask at the same time.

"None of your damn business" i snap.

"Come on lets go" i say to Tay. my heart hurts a little and i can hear my wolf whimpering.

And with that we get into the car and i drive off to the store slightly feeling guilty.

Hey guys sorry it has been so long. heres a update hope to get another one up soon.

Youtube: Ember Fae

Snap: randomninjagirl

Insta: livin.but_not.alive