Chapter 7

Chapter 7:
Up until this point I've glided through life without being tied down to anything. I've never let myself get too deep into drinking or drugs, school and family was never something I respected, I've never been dependent or addicted to anything; but that was until I had experience a kiss from Lauren Jauregui. I was hooked, completely crazy for her and her lips. I couldn't bring myself to part from her at the pool, everything about is her so intoxicating. She walked me up to my room, knowing Mac wouldn't be home until later I pulled her into our room and got another fix of her amazing lips that are so soft and delicate that I could just melt. The way she moaned my name, the way her fingertips glided over my skin as if I'm worth mountains of gold makes me glow inside, I feel warm when I'm with her. She's like sunshine in my back pocket and I'll never get enough.
The second she left my room that night I was alone again, I felt empty and hallow and everything I despise feeling but thinking of her drives those thoughts away. As if she clears the clouds of darkness fogging my brain, she's the reason I smile. Lessons during the day were never the same; they started innocent, she would start parasitising her writing and I would watch until either of us snapped or teased the other until we couldn't take it anymore. Although, long kisses and soft touches were never rushed with her. Even if the risk of being caught in the book room was a high possibility she never picked up her soft pace or made her touch anything but delicate, making me melt inside. But today we had something to do, a mission of sorts to help us get out of here. This was the final step; to get the last piece of evidence from JPs office and get out of here with her.
She asked me to pack my bag in the morning and bring it out to the huge garage and put it in her car, then come down to the kitchen and meet her there. Once I got down into the kitchen I saw her and my breath caught in my throat; every time I see her she get even more beautiful. I can't believe someone like her would want me, would actually have feelings for the girl who ran away with her criminal boyfriend. She had a bag with her, but before I could even ask her what it was for she pulled me for a kiss.
"Sorry" she mumbles against my lips. "You're just so gorgeous, I can't help it" she says with a chuckle and I peck her lips before sliding my hands around her neck.
"So what's the plan?" I ask quietly as she brushes a piece of hair out of my face.
"JPs going to be in his office all day, sorting out a plan for the trade. So what you have to do is go in and distract him while I grab the papers. Then we hop in my car and you're all mine" she says and I can't help but smile at the thought of her being mine, and I bring hers.
"What do I do to distract him?" I ask and she smirks before letting go of my waist and reaching into the bag. She pulls out the shortest pair of denim shorts I've ever seen and a lacy top that just about covers my chest.
"Lauren!" I half yell half laugh as she looks at me with big eyes.
"Please baby..I really want to see you in them" she whispers in my ear and I know there's going to be no discussion over this. "Fine" I grumble and I grab the clothes. "But don't let him do anything okay? I don't want his filthy hands all over you" she speaks into the skin of my neck before she starts to kiss it softly, causing me to pull her closer.
"Lauren.." I start as she finds my pulse point and sucks it softly. "..we have to go" I say and she kisses the skin she was kissing before pulling back and looking me in the eyes.
"Nearly there baby" she whispers and I kiss her softly before turning to find the bathroom to change. 10 minutes I'm walking back into the kitchen and her eyes are glued to my body.
"Wow" she whispers as she grabs my hand and holds it up indicating I spin around for her, which I do and she lets out a low whistle. "If we weren't running away together I'd have you right here in this kitchen" she whispers in my ear and I let out a small giggle. "Come on 007, we've got a job to do"
I climb the stairs with her, our fingers intwined before we come to the corridor of JPs office. "Good luck baby, you'll be perfect" she whispers before kissing me quickly. I made my way to the dark oak door and knocked softly before I hear him grunt from inside. I took it as I sign for me to come in and I try my best to look as sexy as possible, but I just feel like I'm going to faint.
"Hey there pretty girl, what you doing wondering around alone?" He asks clearly undressing me with his eyes as I slowly make my way over to his desk.
"I was just bored, you know Mac never looks twice at me anymore" I say sadly as I glide my finger tip along the slick surface of his huge desk, smoke from his cigarette clouding the air.
"I think he's crazy to do that babe" he says leaning back in his chair as I slowly make my way around his desk so I'm perched right in front of him.
"You know I wish I could have done more for you when Santo was sayin' that stuff the other day" he starts as his hand starts to slide up and down my thigh. "I'd let you have me, if you want" I said looking him dead in the eye and before I can react he's pounced on me, his body leaning over mind as be pushes me back into the desk. He is literally swallowing my tongue into his mouth and I try not to gag. His hands are everywhere and I know I can't do this for much longer.
"Baby lets go to your room" I pull back and whisper and his face is plastered in a cheeky grin as he pulls me up and mauls my body, keeping the kiss connected as he leads me to the door. He takes me through corridors until we come to a bedroom and I hope Laurens going to be quick because I am not going through with this. He shoves me on the bed and crashes down on top of me, all his weight leaning on me as he moves us up the bed. He starts to grind on me as he kisses me sloppily and I think I'm going to suffocate. He starts to fumble with his jeans when I hear a gun being loaded and he stops his moments quickly.
"Get off her John Paul" Lauren growls and he looks up to see her point the gun to his buzzed cut hair.
"Lauren im fucking in the middle of something" he yells and I scamper up to stand beside her. He looks down to see the papers in his hand and he face flushes to a pale colour.
"You little bitch, I knew you were a rat!" He hisses and she jerks the gun into his forehead. "Hey! Don't talk to me like that" she yells " you're the one keeping me here, you're nothing but dirt JP and you know it" I see his jaw clench and his eyes flicker to me.
"Macs little bitch was in on it too? What a fucking joke" he says "you're both going to get it now" he growls and Laurens body goes tense. "Im not going to stop until you're both dead" he snarls and I hide behind Lauren. "You wouldn't kill blood" she spits back and he laughs "you're worth dirt to me now sister" he laughs out. Lauren quickly points the gun to his arm and pulls the trigger, the loud noise deafening my ears. I hear JP cry out in pain as Lauren pulls me out of the room and down the stairs into the garage. "Get in now" she says quickly and I fumble with the door and quickly get in before she pulls out of the garage. I hear gunshots and I turn to see JP and a few other men with guns pointed at the car at the front door as we fly up the driveway.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS" JP screams from behind us as we race out the gates, onto the streets and finally the highway.
I held my breath until we were racing at a dangerous pace along the highway. I chance a look at her and I see the corners of her lips turning up into a grin before a laugh bubbles out of her. It progresses into a full blow giggle fit as she throws her head back, wind whipping through her hair and white teeth on show as her laugh makes my tummy flutter.
"We made it baby!" She screams and looks at me with a huge smile. She grabs my hand and kisses it before whispering "we made it" again onto the skin of my hand and I've never been happier.