Fight

A month later

"Dale if you could please refrain from seducing your classmates, that would be lovely." You giggled, Dale's arm strung over Marvel's petite shoulders, the smaller boy's ears and nose bright pink from the presumably naughty things his significant other was whispering to him.
"Sorry miss, but I think you do a good job of that already." He winked back in reply as you rolled your eyes, furrowing your eyebrows as your class started giggling widely.  "What's the big fuss about?" You questioned before arms slithered around your waist, an all too familiar voice sending shivers down your spine.
"Mind if I whisper naughty things too~?" Levi muttered as you squeaked, turning quickly and shoving him.  "Levi! I-I mean Corporal what are you doing here?" You questioned shocked, face red as your class laughed.  "I came to see how you were doing with the brats." He replied, his voice and expression stoic despite the smirk you could swear he'd been wearing a moment earlier.  "Then please do so without scaring me, or disrupting my students." You huffed, slapping his chest as he shrugged, sitting down at your desk chair, crossing his legs and spreading his arms out in his oh so sexy manner.
"What are you doing?"
"Observing.  Now teach before I get bored."
You huffed at your giggling students, shooting them a look that silenced them.  You could sense Levi grin as you continued your lesson.
            "You can't just make a fool of me in front of my class Levi, my students will have no respect for me then!"
"Sweetheart it was just light fun, I don't know why you're getting so angry."
"Because this is what I love!" 
You and Levi had been basically arguing since you returned, to which he was now sitting on the couch and you were standing in front of him, very upset.
"I thought you loved me." Levi said sternly, moving his position slightly and cocking an eyebrow.  "Levi not everything in my life revolves around you, oddly enough." You hissed, running your hands through your hair and sighing deeply.
  "This is my job now, not ours.  You can't just barge in whenever you want to."
"And why the hell not?  I'm your Corporal, and soon to be theirs as well."
Levi stood, looking down at you. 
"Because you distract them!  I have girls failing certain assignments because you come in so often!"
"I only sit there and watch!"
"That's enough for people to be distracted Levi, is that not how you fell in love with me?" 
You were exasperated at this point, voice shaky and eyes glazed on the verge of tears. Levi stared at you, his steely eyes boring into you like knives. 
"You're out of line cadet."
Your eyes widened as you scoffed; his words stung. 
"Oh so that's how we're going to play huh? Well guess what Corporal?" You seethed, pushing his chest.
"You can sleep on the couch tonight!" You burst, shoving him so he fell into the cushions, storming off to your room and slamming the door, before proceeding to lock it.