Chp.17

Red

I look at Max. "What"Max said looking at Darrick. Everyone was staring at them. I was frozen. "You heard me"Darrick smirked. "What did you do"Max asked again.

Ok word. "I raped him the night you were suppose to hang out with him"Darrick said. Max eyes widen. He looked at me. Then Darrick. "Leave"Max said. "All he said was help. "Darrick added. I saw Max make a fist.

"Haha"Darrick laughed. Then he got punched. Not by Max. By Madison. "Madison "Ross said. "You leave. Now. No one hurts my best friend. No one. If I see you again. You will wish you were never born"she said.

Darrick got up and ran. Max turned around and looked at me. "You lied"max said. "I was scared. That you would hate me"I said. "What else did he do"Max asked. "Nothing "I said. "Is everything you told me a lie"he asked. "No Max"I said.

"Do you even love me. Or did you use me just to get rid of him. "Max said. I shook my head.

"Max I love you. Just listen "I said. He shook his head. "No"he said. I looked at him. "Max"I said. "Leave me. Leave me alone. Ok. Just stay away"he said. "M-Max"I said. He looked away.

I started crying. I ran out of the building.

All I heard was others yelling "RED". I didn't listen.

I just ran.