Jay x reader

Hey guys so I'm updating. Also my and fireninja20 have been talking for 3+ hours on snapchat
Jay pov.
Nya I look fine" I said as she brushed my hair. "We are all going to Coles to see his sister and dad. Your his almost girlfriend!" I sighed. "If we can drag her there maybe we can get her to at least hang out for a little.
Y/n pov.
"1 2 3, jump spin around turn." I slammed in to mirror on the last turn. I fell back and stayed there. I rubbed my face. "Be the best you can y/n" I turned. "Sensei.." I stood and brush "oh Colt its you." "Yeah and you need to take a break that ankle won't heal any sooner." Her hair load at the sides but she just looked blurry. "Come on we have that dinner with Cole." One two three jump spin around turn AGIAN.
I walked with Colt and out on some other clothes besides my leggings and tank top. That's all I really had I mean what did't need at the Academy. I sat with Nya she just brushed my hair I refused makeup and just a light green sweater was it. I did slip on my dance shoes they wanted me to wear heels. One two three jump spin. I sighed and grabbed my phone as we headed out. I didn't want to move but they couldn't know I was depressed.
"Hey Shane. That was my dragon he was smaller but just as good. One two three. I couldn't hear the world when her voice was in my head. "Hey y/n want to ride on my dragon with me?" I nodded and staggered over but I smiled and hopped on as he pushed me up.
Jay pov.
Her arms were around my waist as we took off. She kept shifting her weight and I tried to keep her steady as we rode. Her hair flowed a little in the wind. We started a race and I kept losing because I know she hates races and two I didn't want her to fall off.
Y/n
One two three four one two three four turn point your two watch our direction. I felt my ankle grow heavy the wind and yelling made me seem so small. I felt myself on the ground. Voice around me, I couldn't get up. One two three one two three. I felt myself stand and saw them all around me. I felt like a robot. I stood and danced. My ankle snapped but I didn't stop. I felt water on my it rained and I dance. One town three turn spin around spin. Turn spin turn out one two three. I felt my weight wanting to buckle under me. I saw the worry on their face as they watched. One two there on two-"Please make it stop I don't want to dance" I tried to call but without the last step done I was trapped. I had jump fully. One two three-I was caught by Jay as he held my I felt myself slip into reality.
Jay. There he was me in his arms. I felt my shoes taken off and I could stand. One two three I danced my last solo with Jay.